[Suggestion] Combo-Machine

• The Idea is simple.
    Obviously, it had already been thought, and rejected because of OP/others reasons
    What I suggest is just a bit different because I've tried to make it in order not to be denied.

So, what I suggest is a machine wich could make up to 3 process in one time (for example, macerating, then burning 2 time for having refined Iron from Iron Ore)
    Of course, because it allow you to do it speedly without a complicated system with RP2/BC, it would be expensive and high EU-consuming.

To chose what process you want to set, just put the right machine in the good slot of a line of 3 slots at the top (here, macerator for the first slot, furnace for the 2 following) --> Then it would avoid the problem of making simple machine useless, because you would need it in a slot ;)

Recipe:
    :Refined Iron: :Gold Dust: :Refined Iron:
    :Advanced Circuit: :Advanced Machine: :Advanced Circuit:
    :Refined Iron: :Gold Dust: :Refined Iron:

:Gold Dust: =Glowdust

Input: 128 EU/t
    Run basically the process (1-2 or 3) in 5 sec, what could be improved with Overclocker (but Overclocker for 128EU/t, it would probably be a bit hard to make less than 1 sec ^^)

So this machine increase EU-cost, is very expensive but make you spend less time between the different GUI.
    Be more efficient after having collected a lot of ressources, that's not the aim of IC² ?

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

HAHAHAHAHA, your Machine is much more expensive, than my RP-Factory (And i guess BC is even much cheaper than my Factory).

Give me one Reason, why i should use it?

• HAHAHAHAHA, your Machine is much more expensive, than my RP-Factory (And i guess BC is even much cheaper than my Factory).

Give me one Reason, why i should use it?

You, I don't know.
    People who don't know/want to make a big factory taking a lot of space (the most important I think) or who aren't using RP2 ? they have reasons, no ?

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• While it might be comfortable to use, it's a very special feature. If you add too many very special features into the mix, the mod will become un-overseeable. I don't think this machine would help much or even find very many people who use it in the first place - as implied before, most people who do IC2 are not too hesitant to do RP as well, if they want to automatize.

Generally, suggestions for "fix my particular" problems just add more blocks and items... in my opinion, at least.

• Why would you install RP2 or Buildcraft if you replace all the funny stuff with ONE allmighty block? Isnt it Fun to Build a factory with many Pipes, complicated redstonestuff, powerlines and so on? would be retardet to implement this block!

TrinityCraft Server, Whitelist.

Ic2/BC3/Forestry Railcraft/Logistics Pipes/Nuclear Control and more!

• Why would you install RP2 or Buildcraft if you replace all the funny stuff with ONE allmighty block? Isnt it Fun to Build a factory with many Pipes, complicated redstonestuff, powerlines and so on? would be retardet to implement this block!

I like the idea... and this not esclude BC and RP totally, because to automate all the things u have to carry the correct material into the correct combo machine, and the results back to the correct storage chest... this is a machine studied for preserve space, to optimize the industrial process, to say "Hey, i use more EU than u, so i'm really more HAYO! U see? i make a refined iron from iron ore in 5 sec!", to give at the gold cable a second chance and to see really less ugly and stupid redstone engines that take 3 blocks only to work or for the quiet from the absence of that TIKTIKTIK of the RP timers...
    Personally i will use it... A LOT!

+1 even if combo machine probably will be denied also this time... ;(

• I like the idea... and this not esclude BC and RP totally, because to automate all the things u have to carry the correct material into the correct combo machine, and the results back to the correct storage chest... this is a machine studied for preserve space, to optimize the industrial process, to say "Hey, i use more EU than u, so i'm really more HAYO! U see? i make a refined iron from iron ore in 5 sec!", to give at the gold cable a second chance and to see really less ugly and stupid redstone engines that take 3 blocks only to work or for the quiet from the absence of that TIKTIKTIK of the RP timers...
    Personally i will use it... A LOT!

+1 even if combo machine probably will be denied also this time... ;(

That was the Idea (Exept I'm not annoyed by Tiktiktik)
    And this was not a solution for a personal problem, as said ...
    I just think it could help you to "Use more EU! So make more Gen! Be a massive-industrial-consumers!Hayo!"

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!