• On one of my testworlds, I tried what happened when drinking coffee. That was boring. So I just increased the amount of coffee. And the FOV in the options. Then the world was upside down. Literally. Just look at it yourself. (By the way, if you drink too much coffee, you get hurt and the nausea potion effect.)
    Over 30 minutes of speed and haste. The language pack I'm using is my own. The texture pack too.
    Here I'm between two hills. Yes, the sky is on the bottom of the picture. I did not rotate it or something.
    Here you can see it better. Bottom: sky, top: sea.
    Underwater it's normal. Nearly.

I'm not flying. I'm standing inside that tall grass.

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• and this is why mormons don't drink coffee IRL

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• If this happens when Steve drinks coffee, what happens when he drinks :thumbup: Red Bull?

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• I discovered that back in 1.9 pre6 in creative mode. I just used a level 2 speed potion on a long ice field, with closed trap doors on the ice, and a block on top for about 500 blocks. Just start sprinting, and hammer your space bar as fast as possible with the FOV set to quake pro, and you get the same effect. It still works in 1.2.5 vanilla too for anyone interested.

• If this happens when Steve drink coffee, does Steve turn into Black Widow when he drinks tea?

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• If this happens when Steve drinks coffee, what happens when he drinks :thumbup: Red Bull?

Think about when he does a bunch of shrooms! and then ODs on Monster.

That's a rather cool idea, but a lone tree is suspicious, better plant some more. So really... forget about solar-flowers, solar-trees are the next generation :P