Suggestion: [Reinforced Stone stairs]

• it would be nice to be able to create stairs of reinforced stone so that you can make creeper safe stairs, it would also be nice against exploding nuclear powerplants

• +1, even if I do not have any stairs arround my Nuclear Reactor, wich is already surrounded by reinforced stone ...
    But I use a lot of IC²-Blocks even for building, so, I would like to see it implemented ;)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• For general Minecraftness :D

Although, Notch has even said he regret that he introduced half slabs and stairs since that just tripled the block count.

• For general Minecraftness :D

Although, Notch has even said he regret that he introduced half slabs and stairs since that just tripled the block count.

Notch think it ... but we like stairs no ? So we won't matter about what Notch regret, if we don't, aren't you ?

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• This may be a stupid suggestion as i know nothing of the limitations of coding but.... couldn't we* just add in reinforced and possibly CF foam microblocks. I realize that people would need to download redpower, but most people have it anyways. It would be kind of like the silver dust but obviously more advanced in nature.

*IC2 team

• This may be a stupid suggestion as i know nothing of the limitations of coding but.... couldn't we* just add in reinforced and possibly CF foam microblocks. I realize that people would need to download redpower, but most people have it anyways. It would be kind of like the silver dust but obviously more advanced in nature.

*IC2 team

Id say just make Stairs and slabs for both, but offer a Tiny Red power 2 addon for the microblocks so people are not dependent on RP2. Or maybe even have a peice of code check to see if Redpower 2 is even installed before it can run? If not, the addon will not run.

Proud IndustrialCraft user Since Minecraft beta 1.3 (Or 1.4, To many nukes to the face can cause memory issues.)

• Eloraam wouldn't like us adding microblocks by infiltrating her mod.

True vanilla stairs would require an extra block ID. Having only 4 bits for block metadata is pitiful - I started thinking on rewriting stairs to fit 4 kinds in a block (2 bits orientation + 2 bits side), but upside-down stairs brought that number down to 2 (one less bit).

• Aesthetics aesthetics aesthetics. I like. me gusta. Mir gefaellt

That's a rather cool idea, but a lone tree is suspicious, better plant some more. So really... forget about solar-flowers, solar-trees are the next generation :P