[Suggestion] ITNT give you dust.

• All is in the title.
    The basic Idea is that the flint is used to craft the macerator, because when run it can turn something into dust. So, considering blast is a mean to run it, I think ITNT should give you dust from ore(it gives already cobble from stone).
    And that would be useful in order to make the ITNT a bit more powered, because actually (as the normal one), ITNT isn't really used to mine (because hunting creeper is harder and longer than mining ores).

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• As long as its only 1Dust per Ore why not?... Oh wait no, i still use iTnT (Dynamite stick to be precise) to dig caverns and mine ores and i would be pissed off if i only got 1 dust instead of the ore where i can place in the macerator, where it will consume EU, where it will take a little while, where it will -insert another macerator funfact here-, to give you the 2 dust.

tl;dr: NO.

• Official Post

Dropping 2 of the Ore's dust isn't exactly hard Fenix.

ITNT is useful as it is, though. It's not like Flint isnt abdundant. Additionally ITNT increases your explosive arsenal by 33%.

Last but not least, artificially crafted Gunpowder... nuff said.

• I know its not, but you would be taking away the most useful trait of the macerator.

Is not like u have all that iTNT... and even if u make an iTNT farm, is a lot of material and a dangerous proceess compared of few EU that macerators need. Macerators will remain the main way to obtain dusts... By the way... i don't like this... i prefer the ore drop... invenctory is more compact in this way...

• "Last but not least, artificially crafted Gunpowder... nuff said."

I know. But without revealing informations about it, it's a bit expensive for what it give (I'm speaking about using it to mine. What you would get using it in order not to waste your time mining wouldn't be more valuable than what you would have used to make your ITNT [This sentence is a bit sensless, but ...] )
    "

Quoted from "Alblaka"

Dropping 2 of the Ore's dust isn't exactly hard Fenix.

I know its not, but you would be taking away the most useful trait of the macerator.
    "

Even with what I suggest implemented, it would be cheaper using macerator than ITNT, no ?

"

I know its not, but you would be taking away the most useful trait of the macerator. "

Okay for using TNT as a destructive way, for example for fun/PvP.
    But, for mining ?
    Refer to what I already said.

"Is not like u have all that iTNT... and even if u make an iTNT farm, is a lot of material and a dangerous proceess compared of few EU that macerators need. Macerators will remain the main way to obtain dusts... By the way... i don't like this... i prefer the ore drop... invenctory is more compact in this way... "

Yes, I agree with you, and that's why I suggested this. (I even agree for "i prefer the ore drop... invenctory is more compact in this way... ", but there would be people who don't)

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Yes. But you use TNT. So that's much better than the non Industrial-TNT but, IC² is a way to get awesome recipes for awesome stuff isn't it ?

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!