Iridium Ore

• this, I am ok with. I just want iridium to be a uumater only resource, so this is great :D

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• Its funny that my confusion from an aprils fools joke got new ideas to people.

Well, now that you know your mistake, edit your original mistake using your pick if these new ideas :)

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• DUST NEWS LIVE: The famed iridium astroids have been found to carry a hostile life form, now nicknamed "endermen" , storming all who attempt to approach.

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• You mean also a Endermanspawner inside the Asteroids? Thats more OP, than Ethos "The Ender Ender".

To prevent an exploit, could you have the irdium ore itself be the mob spawner? What to choose, mobspawner or irdium...

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

Now I know I got it wrong but soo many people gave good ideas that ill post them.

Alblaka you should make meteorites fall really rarely in the minecraft world(rarely like lightning hitting a pig and a creeper at the same time or whatever you desire) and that meteorites should have metals, random ores and in a super rare chance some iridium ore that would need to be processed like some people said by using uumatter in a cell with it and putting it in a nuclear reactor (UUMatter needs to be less than the used to make one piece of iridim by crafting table).
    Hope you like the idea that was given by some of the people that commented.

This sounds like something useful for the Rocket Science add-on.. would love to see it implemented whenever Kenington gets the chance to add his lunar dimension to the game (if he can, that is...)

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• This sounds like something useful for the Rocket Science add-on.. would love to see it implemented whenever Kenington gets the chance to add his lunar dimension to the game (if he can, that is...)

Kent is too busy to upkeep Rocket science I hope somebody else will take it. I trust the IC community though.

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!