mod_RedPowerCore 2.0pr5b2
    mod_RedPowerLighting 2.0pr5b2
    mod_RedPowerLogic 2.0pr5b2
    mod_RedPowerMachine 2.0pr5b2
    mod_RedPowerWiring 2.0pr5b2
    mod_RedPowerWorld 2.0pr5b2

Minecraft has crashed!
    ----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT bfe55178 --------
    Generated 5/27/12 11:51 AM

Minecraft: Minecraft 1.2.5
    Java: 1.6.0_31, Sun Microsystems Inc.
    VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: GeForce 6150SE nForce 430/PCI/SSE2/3DNOW! version 2.1.2, NVIDIA Corporation

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: ic2.common.ItemIC2.setNoRepair()Lyr;
    at ic2.common.ItemIC2.<init>(ItemIC2.java:28)
    at ic2.common.ItemResin.<init>(ItemResin.java:24)
    at mod_IC2.load(mod_IC2.java:226)
    at ModLoader.init(ModLoader.java:856)
    at ModLoader.addAllRenderers(ModLoader.java:157)
    at ahu.<init>(ahu.java:77)
    at ahu.<clinit>(ahu.java:8)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(SourceFile:273)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:657)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    --- END ERROR REPORT 4e8c1187 ----------

so any help i could get would be greatly appreached :huh:

nuke mining (3 seconds later) OH [BLEEP] MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (one epic house destroyed by a nuke later) ;( :thumbdown:. :| i guess i canlive in the norman village next door,

or not it was nuked as well (sighs) oh well time to fing a new location for my house.That is the sad story of my house. i later deleted that map

• yeah but before i installed redpower2 and caused all the id conflicts and then got the 4096 id's mod mp and forge worked fine together and nei needs mp and they all worked untill redpower came into the scene.

nuke mining (3 seconds later) OH [BLEEP] MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (one epic house destroyed by a nuke later) ;( :thumbdown:. :| i guess i canlive in the norman village next door,

or not it was nuked as well (sighs) oh well time to fing a new location for my house.That is the sad story of my house. i later deleted that map

• NEI does NOT require modloadermp and you just wrote on his quote. uh my version auctually does require mp i just looked it up myself here's the link

• Then the solution is quite obvious. Get the other version(and do a fresh install but copy the configs and saves).AND WRITE IN THEY GREY ARE, NOT IN THE WHITE ONE!

• You are using version 1.2.2.2 of NEI. It DOES NOT require MP.

Here are the instructions from the official thread.
    http://www.minecraftforum.net/…25-smp-chickenbones-mods/

No mention of requiring MP. (also I use it just fine without MP)

You are also likely to run into trouble using that version of 4096 ID fix. Robinton's take on it, doesn't play well with a few of the tech mods. Try mDiyo's version instead. It can be found @ http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/521617-125-inficraft/

• i got it from minecraftmine http://www.minecraftmine.org/not-enough-items-mod/ and it says modloadermp in the install section and anyway i had mp before nei because i was about to get mo creatures mod so there as well

• i got it from minecraftmine http://www.minecraftmine.org/not-enough-items-mod/ and it says modloadermp in the install section and anyway i had mp before nei because i was about to get mo creatures mod so there as well

Again, if you look at the official location to download Mo Creatures, http://www.minecraftforum.net/…ishbowls-and-smp-support/ You'll see that it doesn't require MP. The site you are using to get mods doesn't know what the fuck they are talking about. You should always go to the mod creators site, like this one here for IC2 or the the minecraftforums.net mods section.

• oh thanks for the info but i made it past that problem and hit this one here's ther crash reprot

Mods loaded: 26
    ModLoader 1.2.5
    mod_CodeChickenCore 0.5.2
    mod_MinecraftForge 3.2.3.108
    mod_ModLoaderMp 1.2.5v1
    mod_NotEnoughItems 1.2.2.2
    mod_ReiMinimap v3.1 [1.2.5]
    mod_BuildCraftCore 3.1.5
    mod_BuildCraftBuilders 3.1.5
    mod_BuildCraftEnergy 3.1.5
    mod_BuildCraftFactory 3.1.5
    mod_BuildCraftTransport 3.1.5
    mod_BuildCraftSilicon 3.1.5
    mod_EE 1.4.5.1
    mod_Forestry 1.4.6.1
    mod_BuildCraftZFP (Forestry Package)
    mod_IC2 v1.95
    mod_InvTweaks 1.41b (1.2.4)
    mod_Railcraft 5.2.4
    mod_RedPowerControl 2.0pr5b2
    mod_RedPowerCore 2.0pr5b2
    mod_RedPowerLighting 2.0pr5b2
    mod_RedPowerLogic 2.0pr5b2
    mod_RedPowerMachine 2.0pr5b2
    mod_RedPowerWiring 2.0pr5b2
    mod_RedPowerWorld 2.0pr5b2
    mod_ThaumCraft 2.1.6

Minecraft has crashed!
    ----------------------

Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT d25bf05c --------
    Generated 6/2/12 10:42 PM

Minecraft: Minecraft 1.2.5
    Java: 1.6.0_31, Sun Microsystems Inc.
    VM: Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (mixed mode, sharing), Sun Microsystems Inc.
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: GeForce 6150SE nForce 430/PCI/SSE2/3DNOW! version 2.1.2, NVIDIA Corporation

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at ic2.common.TileEntityReactorChamber.onCreated(TileEntityReactorChamber.java:33)
    at ic2.common.TileEntityReactorChamber$1.tickCallback(TileEntityReactorChamber.java:22)
    at mod_IC2.OnTickInGame(mod_IC2.java:1377)
    at ic2.platform.Ic2.onTickInGame(Ic2.java:347)
    at ModLoader.onTick(ModLoader.java:1102)
    at EntityRendererProxy.b(EntityRendererProxy.java:22)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.x(SourceFile:752)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(SourceFile:671)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    --- END ERROR REPORT d1546d71 ----------

• ITS CAUSED BY THE SAME THING!!!
    Y U NO LISTEN!!! :cursing:

because I have all these mods exccept mdloadermp and im fine.

• i removed mp and now i get black screen of death 8|

• i even tried it without ic2 still black screen

;(

• I blame Vista. Easy. :P

same my computer sucks :thumbup: 8o it needs to be :Nuke TNT:ed

• I really only have one problem with my vista.It;s so loud you can hear it from outside my house. :Quantum-Helmet: :Quantum-Bodyarmor: :Quantum-Leggings: :Quantum-Boots: rulwes for speed walking