[1.95b] Can't start any world, keeps on crashing

• Hello,
    I am just new to the IC2 of minecart.
    I saw it and i realy like it but i got a problem with it, and can't figure out how to solve this.
    What i do is: Start minecraft -> Single player -> Create new world -> Enter new world -> It loads the game, then suddenly it says Saving chunks -> Black screen -> Crash.
    Hope u guys understand what i mean with it.
    I know you got to put in error log so here it is:

Anyone got a idea how to solve this ?
    Thanks a lot ! :thumbup:

• A block that is a 'logic holder' is constantly being spawned into the world upon world generation. You may have to remap your block ID's to ensure that any non-world related blocks have a chance to enter the world like this...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• So if i understand it correct.
    I must erm how u say that... Give all the blocks a new id ?
    Sorry if i dont understand it so good, am quite new to the minecraft modding world 8|

• So if i understand it correct.
    I must erm how u say that... Give all the blocks a new id ?
    Sorry if i dont understand it so good, am quite new to the minecraft modding world 8|

Yes...

You'll have to look thru your config. files in your .minecraft/config folder, and see if there is something along the lines of a 'do not spawn this block' that has an improper ID in which to allow it to...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Ok thanks for your help so far.
    I will leave another message here or edit mine if it worked !
    Realy appreciate it :thumbup:

edit:
    Ok i realy dont understand it anymore.
    I changed every single id that i could find.
    It worked 1 time, i restart the game.
    And again the same crash :(

• Try this:
    Backup your .minecraft somewhere else if you have have worlds you would like to save. Then delete the .minecraft folder in /roaming and launch minecraft. It should redownload all of the vanilla files. Install modloader, minecraft forge, 4k BlockIDs fix and then codechickencore and NEI in that order, delete meta-inf, launch minecraft and then install IC2 and redpower 2 to the mods folder. Do not install ID resolver at all.
    Start minecraft and create a new world. Go to the NEI options menu and select the block ID settings. Click on the "Create blockID dump" button and then install the rest of the mods and if it crashes, go to the configs and edit them according to the empty block IDs in "IDMap Dump.txt". This should work, otherwise the mods you are trying to install are incompatible with each other.

• I had this error before. My solution? If you have TMI or NEI installed, try installing Single Player Commands instead.
    If you don't mind sacrificing your hayoish oil refinery for SCIENCE, remove Buildcraft, and use Redpower instead.

• Hello,
    At first thank you to for your reaction.
    About TMI/NEI i rather have NEI then Single Player Commands. Just only for the recipes so i know how to craft certain items i want when i play survival.
    I also have rather both (Buildcraft + Redpower) Since i wanna play around a lot with these mods to *in a creative world* (so ic2 + bc + rp + some other mods)

Edit:
    Ok just kick me lol... I searched on internet, and found some guy on youtube (think most poeple know him, direwolf20). I found a post on the official minecraft forum and there where all the mods he used with his config files. I downloaded them added them to the .minecraft folder.
    And it worked !
    Thanks all who tried to help me ! :thumbup: