power teleporter

• has been rejected before so time for the lurker's repeat suggestion scoring system
    thought out: 0/100 minimal details and based of inaccurate assumptions (teleporters need instantaneous power transfer to function not amount of eu/t with suffice)
    presentation: 0/100 I have no urge to build this based of what you said
    uniqueness: 0/100 used the phrase "like [insert other mod here]"

unfortunately it looks like you didn't put enough EFFORT into your pitch for me to beleive this is an idea worthy of resurrection

-1 :thumbdown:

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Who was the Owner of the First Post? ?(

petergriffin or something like that

from now on i'm quoting the suggestions that i score. seriously people if you are the OP NEVER delete your posts EVER! its poor form and makes you look like a troll

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

seriously people if you are the OP NEVER delete your posts EVER! its poor form and makes you look like a troll

Or maybe they are... and that's why they do it.. /shrug

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.