Suggestion: Make Rubber Trees Spawn More

• Hello! I have been on the look for rubber trees for 30 minutes, and have only found 3 in the tundra biomes. I Was wondering if you could make the trees generate more, or at least make them drop saplings more often, as i usually get no saplings from the Rubber Trees.

• 1. today i have found over 40 rubber trees on one little island, i think we should talk more about the distribution
    2. i think you shouldn´t chop them down, use the treetap on them

• what about syntetic rubber made of charcoal, same process as for carbon, but using charcoal with syntetic rubber as result.

this will allow hitech mass production of syntetic rubber at late game.

• what about syntetic rubber made of charcoal, same process as for carbon, but using charcoal with syntetic rubber as result.

this will allow hitech mass production of syntetic rubber at late game.

Uhm How exactly do you make carbon? I assume you mean coal dust, in which case, I have to say no, because aside from it being rediculous, it would only use +1 macerator operation, which is barely a real cost increase, and it would use FAR cheaper raw materieals. So No.

• any multiplayer server will end without rubber trees, every noob will chop them down, ic2 need alternative source of rubber, and this source shoud be hitech (but not uu matter)

Rubber Tree Sappling will be ultimate currency ;) On serious note, BC's Oil is even rarer, then Rubber tree. And much more difficult to transport. So, every multiplayer server will end without Oil? Or we'll recall that we can travel anywhere in unlimited-generating world of MC?
    Yes, i would like some really expencive alternative to rubber trees, but not 1 extractor/compressor operation for sure. I'd suggest something like:
    Nuclear Reactor dependancy. You put usual sapplings into active reactor and by force of Radiation Mutation you can get Rubber Tree Sappling with X% chance. Every usual Sappling can either melt or turn into RT Sappling. Make a check every 1/Y active reactor cycle. X and Y are up to dev's in order to balance. It can produce some heat in process, so you will not be able to put 1 Uranium Cell and 53 full stacks of usual sapplings. Or make Mutation possible only if sapplings are positioned next to working Uranium Cell. So, every tick of Uranium Cell have X chance to turn it into Rubber Tree Sappling and Y chance to melt it. To balance it even further some limitations can be made. Like Mutation possible only if one Sappling in slot. If more sapplings present - they will just melt, producing heat.
    Second way - making Rubber Tree Sapplings from UUM. "Secret" recipe, surely ;)