Upgrades in Canning Machines/Miners

• Well, I was planning to upgrade all my machines to 128 EU/t (Medium Voltage) using Transformer Upgrades. But there's no such slot in the Canning Machine. The same happens with the Miner. I wanted to place MFEs above it, but I need to place LV-Transformers first.

I Searched the forum, I didn't find this suggestion anywhere.

(Please don't execute/knife/throw rocks/nuke me :P )

• Well, I was planning to upgrade all my machines to 128 EU/t (Medium Voltage) using Transformer Upgrades. But there's no such slot in the Canning Machine. The same happens with the Miner. I wanted to place MFEs above it, but I need to place LV-Transformers first.

I Searched the forum, I didn't find this suggestion anywhere.I did not do it too by myself but I think it's has already been suggested.

Overclocking Miner, are you crazy ? I find them too speed (I like it, but what I dislike is to move them always, because of their very little area of mining)
    Canning machine ... Are canning machine as used as it ? I only use it on PvP servs, when I haven't yet Q-suits.
    And it's not as if you have tons of food to put in these cans, compared to how many ore you have to macerate ...

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Overclocking Miner, are you crazy ? I find them too speed (I like it, but what I dislike is to move them always, because of their very little area of mining)
    Canning machine ... Are canning machine as used as it ? I only use it on PvP servs, when I haven't yet Q-suits.
    And it's not as if you have tons of food to put in these cans, compared to how many ore you have to macerate ...

Not overclocking. Transformer Upgrades.

I Searched the forum, I didn't find this suggestion anywhere.

its probably on the to do list and there is a config option that lets you change the voltage that the miner can take (cause people want to run their miners off lapatron crystals)

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Okay if it's just for Transformer Upgrade, but why do you not use simply Transformer Block ? It's cheaper and ...
    And it would be uggly having only 1 slot! ^^

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Okay if it's just for Transformer Upgrade, but why do you not use simply Transformer Block ? It's cheaper and ...
    And it would be uggly having only 1 slot! ^^

or why doesn't alb just give upgrade slots to the canning machine?

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Official Post

No, there's no really reasons to be against it ... I think it's already on the To-do List (It became bigger and bigger ...)

Oh yes, that infinite TO-DO-List. I hope there will be at least a few new Features in the next IC²-Patch.

Transformerupgrade and other Stuff for the Miner? http://forum.industrial-craft.…page=Thread&threadID=5847
    Upgradeslots for Canningmachine? Already denied, because of no need for that.

• Oh yes, that infinite TO-DO-List. I hope there will be at least a few new Features in the next IC²-Patch.

Transformerupgrade and other Stuff for the Miner? http://forum.industrial-craft.…page=Thread&threadID=5847
    Upgradeslots for Canningmachine? Already denied, because of no need for that.

Transformer and Energystorage upgrades are useful in any machine, regardless of function.

Haikus are poems

They don't always make sense

Potato