[Just a suggestion] Fussion reactors (little more detailed)

• One day I got lazy and found out how are black holes created (in theory) and what happenes is that temperatures get so high atoms start to fuse generating pure elements up until Iron(which is heavy producing gravitational mass) as well as MASSIVE amounts of energy! so I thought the Breeder reactors were kind of odd since you are trying to charge depleted Uranium cells; but cannot achieve full charge and doesn't generate much Energy (or so I understood from recipe page) so I thought with fussion you can get energy and recharge old uranium cells but at the price of using Iridium plates to hold off the EXTREME temperatures this would achieve. Making this reactor ridiculously usefull but expensive as well all that I can't think of is What can start this reaction or if use a 78% (or more but less than 100%) heated nuclear reactor to get the Iridium plates inside of the overheating reactor.(guessing 4-6 or mabe 8 or greater which ever the producers think its worth) That being a very brave move to create a fussion reactor (out of the old reactor) which produces (as much energy producers think its worth [personal oppinion: around minimum 2 Eu/tick up to mabe 12EU/tick]) making it a tid bit more risky because you'd have to keep heat up to minimum 78% and less than 98% (so the whole thing doesn't melt and explode) so It could be a subdivision of the same old reactor but with extended functions and more risk.

Hope The Production team sees it and takes It into consideration any modifications to the previous are gladly accepted
    :thumbup: GLHF (Good luck Have Fun)

Epic Ideas come from simple logic! :Matter:

• WELCOME TO THE FORUMS :D

the lack of punctuation and paragraphs made some of the details hard to absorb so i will just cover the obvious.

alblaka has denied fusion reactor suggestions before in all ways shapes and forms. bringing up suggestions that have been denied as often as this is frowned upon here (watch out some users throw :Nuke TNT:'s) to post in the suggestion subforum you are expected to run a search to see if your idea has been denied already. failing to do this causes you to forfeit all rights to not be flamed ^^

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• The tip is apreciated.
    Thanks for telling and BTW not banning me for posting something that was already banned as a subject.

• The tip is apreciated.
    Thanks for telling and BTW not banning me for posting something that was already banned as a subject.

couldn't ban you if i wanted to i'm just a fanboy

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.

• This would help me a lot because Ideas flow constantly and I'd love to see one of my suggestions or Ideas someday become some part of this great mod!
    thaks anyhow

• This would help me a lot because Ideas flow constantly and I'd love to see one of my suggestions or Ideas someday become some part of this great mod!
    thaks anyhow

just run a search first and go the extra mile for proper grammar and you should be fine (oh and don't suggest a way to harvest eu from lightning(a.k.a. a lightning rod) its the poster child of denied suggestions)

• IC2 doesnt need Fusion. There are other mods out there which offers a fusion reactor. You can convert it using Transformers addon from ic2 if you know what i mean.

• :Nuke TNT: :cursing: :thumbdown:

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• blackholes are created from the result of the death of a star at the end of its life cycle and grows when it absorbs more mass or fuses with another blackhole (eg. suns, stars, neutron stars, planets, etc).