[Suggestion] Nuclear Reactor Changes

• I hope no one is being bothered by me hijacking the thread for my own idea.
    Anyway, I was thinking that maybe when creating uranium cells they cell get a their own random stats such as how long they work, how much heat they generate, how much energy they produce per tick etc. Doing it this way we can still have the old reactors not blow up and also making "reactor-keeping" into something more interesting and active.

Anyway, I was thinking that maybe when creating uranium cells they cell get a their own random stats such as how long they work, how much heat they generate, how much energy they produce per tick etc. Doing it this way we can still have the old reactors not blow up and also making "reactor-keeping" into something more interesting and active.

My uranium cell has a growth stat of 30

ehm no....

it would make reactors impossible to plan out and as a result impractical to use :thumbdown:

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"