Support Request: Forge?

• I was spending some time updating my mods; and going along with that I upgraded Forge to 3.2.5.125.

When I dropped IC2 into the mods folder and started the game, I got this error:

I realize that IC2 hasn't been updated to reflect the changes to Forge, so I ask, will IC2 be updated to the newest Forge relatively soon? Please keep in mind that I am not asking for release dates or anything, just a simple 'yes' or 'no' would suffice.

• I was using 125 without problems. Using 121 right now because of OptiFine.

Alright. I would suppose that IC2 doesn't blow up with my error under 121?

EDIT: Dafuq? I tried installing 121 from a fresh jar file and when I tried to create a world (using JUST IC2 to test) it blew up with the same error as above. *head desk*

• I'm sure it was fresh. Unless MultiMC was screwing up somehow, then idk.

EDIT: *sigh* I downgraded to 105 and now it works, I guess I'll have to wait to pull a full update.

• The only thing that I can think of is it being MultiMC, but I've never used it so I don't know how it works

Edit:
    I do wanna mention, though, that Rei's Minimap doesn't seem to work with 121+

• Meh. I'll just use 105 from now on.

An I did notice that Rei's didn't want to play too nice hence red letters in upper right of screen: ERROR. Sheesh...

Oh well, I'll live.

• I found out the source of the error. It was the 4096 ID fix from mDiyo that was causing it. Apparently it's not compatible with Forge 108+

I found out over on the Mystcraft thread.

Thread can be closed now.