[Suggestion] Lightning Rod.

• Sorry, couldn't resist the title. Anyway, I suggest being able to change the mode of the nanosaber to a shock mode. It would only be 1 and a half hearts of damage, but have massive knockback and set things on fire. It would have the same EU consumption.

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• where did the old thread go?

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Sorry for my idiocy. I thought that I must have closed it without actually posting the topic...... I appear to have trolled myself. :(

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• Sorry for my idiocy. I thought that I must have closed it without actually posting the topic...... I appear to have trolled myself. :(

just call it a cattle prod :D

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.

• It is a cattle prod, I named the topic lightning rod as a joke.

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!

• It is a cattle prod, I named the topic lightning rod as a joke.

yes and you can change thread titles after you post them with the edit button. try it