FarkDerpMan's MK1-SUC 2050 EU/t reactor!

• So, here's the reactor.
    http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…iv207ky7qeyxg80a66dhj3xog
    Now, to get the EU out, you need to hook up a :HV-Transformer: directly. Apply a redstone signal to it and use 3x insulated HV cables to take out the 2048 EU/t.
    Useful on Feed the Beast for the Shit ton of Energy challenge.
    Also can be transformed with a non-redstoned :HV-Transformer: into :Glass Fibre: To make lots of :Matter: very quickly.
    It is VERY HIGHLY recommended you use Equivalent Exchange 2 and RedPower2 to make the ice and use a Filter and Timer to put it in the reactor.
    Basically, for the ice it's an energy condenser, 5 MK3 collectors, 4 glowstone/other light sources and 1 MK3 relay.
    Use the filter and timer to do the following: Target 64 Ice in the filter so it pulls out stacks at a time.
    Then place a timer next to it and set the timer to 1 second.
    No water needed.
    If in SMP, hide it from griefers, they can really wreck stuff with that much uranium.

• *5* MK3 collectors? (aka: cheater god mode items) That's a bit on the excessive side. Before I ripped out EE I found a single Mk2 and a collector chest made more than enough ice to feed a CASUC reactor.

• I'd recommend using Redpower blockbreakers for cobble gen and feeding the cobble into the energy condenser. MUCH cheaper. ^^

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• Oh no, if gregoriusT sees that, you're probably screwed. I've been lurking in this forum and it seems the general law applies: members who are under 20 posts shou.....nevermind

• I'd recommend using Redpower blockbreakers for cobble gen and feeding the cobble into the energy condenser. MUCH cheaper. ^^

some setup required :)
    that's what I did while I was following my "no collectors" rule. Made one exception to the tune of a Mk2 collector after I got tired of the constant "hiss hiss hiss" from the cobble gens every time I got near the reactor "building"
    no idea what i'm going to do for ice this go around given I ripped out EE again for this go around.

• I've just been using MK3 collectors because I'm paranoid of it going shackablooie. I'm sure MK1's can work if there's enough.
    Or just set up a bunch of cobblegens, like stated above. It is indeed cheaper, I'm just so lazy I head straight for EE to start, then get IC2 and RP2 going. I only use EE because I hate mining. If you don't use EE, you could do it legit and set up a big huge factory for making ice with IC and RP2.

• Official Post

Oh no, if gregoriusT sees that, you're probably screwed. I've been lurking in this forum and it seems the general law applies: members who are under 20 posts shou.....nevermind

If i see your Post you are screwed. :D

Its in the Nuclearsection, so i normally post nothing about Nuclear, except Waterbucket-CASUC-Informations.