Industrial Engineering: Damage shielding

• From what I understand, entities can only take damage every so often. If say, a nuke was triggered, and you wanted to stay alive for some reason, could you continuously set off ordinary dynamite or have a buddy keep punching you, and survive? This is just a thought experiment, as the time would probably be one in a 9001.

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• Official Post

From what I understand, entities can only take damage every so often. If say, a nuke was triggered, and you wanted to stay alive for some reason, could you continuously set off ordinary dynamite or have a buddy keep punching you, and survive? This is just a thought experiment, as the time would probably be one in a 9001.

You are right, but you need perfect timing.

• Official Post

OR you use the patented and unimplemented Norissium 9001 Energy Drink.
    Granted a metric ton of different effects, meant to make the user godlike for 30 seconds, whilst being followed by several debuffs afterwards.
    In the end I simply stacked some Tier V buffs with 30 seconds vs a couple Tier III debuffs with 90 seconds.

As well included poison and regeneration... I was running around glowing red, taking hits every few ticks whilst regging the health right away

• Official Post

OR you use the patented and unimplemented Norissium 9001 Energy Drink.
    Granted a metric ton of different effects, meant to make the user godlike for 30 seconds, whilst being followed by several debuffs afterwards.
    In the end I simply stacked some Tier V buffs with 30 seconds vs a couple Tier III debuffs with 90 seconds.

As well included poison and regeneration... I was running around glowing red, taking hits every few ticks whilst regging the health right away

No, you cant even get a Norrisium 9001 Energydrink, because it would be made of Chunk Norris Blood, what is impossible to get if you aren't Bruce Lee.

• I thought that while you were in the "Invincible period" if you took any more damage than you already had, it would replace it. F.E. I take one half heart of damage. I get shot for 2.5 hearts of damage while in the "Invincible period". I then take 2.5 hearts of damage because the higher damage overwrites the smaller one. I may be wrong, though.

Haikus are poems

They don't always make sense

Potato

• OR you use the patented and unimplemented Norissium 9001 Energy Drink.

Wait, unimplemented? Isn't that what the q-suit helmet feeds you? :)

Any time I want to go nuke-mining, I just put on a quantum suit. Except for that one time I forgot to charge it first... :whistling: