IC2 Addon

• Could Someone Make an Electric Meter Addon For People to like pay with ic coins or somthing in Smp for power of some sort and then a special cable to go with it I think It would be cool for SMP servers

• Official Post

Could Someone Make an Electric Meter Addon For People to like pay with ic coins or somthing in Smp for power of some sort and then a special cable to go with it I think It would be cool for SMP servers

RUN A SEARCH BEFORE POSTING ALREADY MADE SUGGESTIONS!

• Wait... you understood that? Could you translate that for me? :D

he wants the energy mat from ic1 for ic2. i don't get what gregs is getting so worked up about he is only fishing for a addon dev heck maybe he'll even pay the dev for the addon

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• I like the Energy-o-Mat

Or simply, as I already suggest, the Redstone-O-Mat ? My Idea was to pay for getting a redstone signal, but GregoriusT improve it with suggesting we could just add a redstone signal function to the basic Trade-O-Mat. Then, you've just to use properly Detector/Switcher Cable and you can sell your energy.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Or simply, as I already suggest, the Redstone-O-Mat ? My Idea was to pay for getting a redstone signal, but GregoriusT improve it with suggesting we could just add a redstone signal function to the basic Trade-O-Mat. Then, you've just to use properly Detector/Switcher Cable and you can sell your energy.

Yes, the same basic idea. I like your's better though, because you can do more with it. (Open doors, activate Minecarts, ect.)

Haikus are poems

They don't always make sense

Potato

• is there an addon that restores external water and internal ice cooling for nuclear reactors? If not could someone please make it :D

• The Energy-O-Mat IS coming back one day.

I would point out that, combined with detector cable, this gives you your redstone-o-mat, just set up a watermill that you can buy energy from and then put a detector cable (or batbox set to emit/not emit if empty) on the other side, and then drain it into a luminator. Not exactly compact, but then (sans redpower) when is anything redstone compact?