What does nano suit do? and how do i activate their power?

• Kay, i made : feet, leggings :Nano-Leggings: , and helmets :Nano-Helmet: and i don't know how to activate their power, i charged them [fully] and the wiki didn't help at all

• They can't do anything except protect you

GENERATION 28: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the
    generation. Social experiment.

• what??? what a waste of coal..

your right you should just throw it into the lava right now and go and make your self some rock'n enchanted diamond armor and speed potions which actually gives you powers! those nano armor wearing n00bs wont know what hit them ;)

(color troll'n) don't be such a noob >=D. lets look at the benefits of nano armor
    1. better/cheaper than diamond armor in terms of how well it protects you and how many diamonds you spend
    2. rechargeable which means it never breaks
    3. nano armor is is an ingredient in quantum suit recipes
    4. with a diamond factory you can make replacement armor entirely out of common coal, redstone, and bricks/obsidian/ironblocks

p.s. on the other hand nano sure looks spiffy :D

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Kay, i made : feet, leggings :Nano-Leggings: , and helmets :Nano-Helmet: and i don't know how to activate their power, i charged them [fully] and the wiki didn't help at all

Well it gives you 100% damage absorb :thumbdown: yes it is for noobs soo recycle it

• Well it gives you 100% damage absorb :thumbdown: yes it is for noobs soo recycle it

fun fact: a plain vanilla set of diamond armor absorbs 80% of damage but can be enchanted with cool features like breathing under water and lava proofing am i the only one who realizes that you need a nano suit to craft a quantum suit?

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.

• fun fact: a plain vanilla set of diamond armor absorbs 80% of damage but can be enchanted with cool features like breathing under water and lava proofing am i the only one who realizes that you need a nano suit to craft a quantum suit?

yes i realize it too but i have created hard core server and crag up nano is hard i am not thinking about quantium)
    yes diamond can be enchanted really cool but you need levels i like to enchant pickaxe to get 4 diamonds instead of 1 )

Are you 100% sure? You know why i ask this, or?

They don't break, they discharge. I mean, the armor piece won't simply disappear after running out.

Or if they do, it's some error in how a server is handling meta-data, which is fairly common if it is running bukkit...

Right now I'm playing on a bukkit server where jetpacks are glitched to constantly refill themselves when you switch chest pieces... lol

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• in this post i detail the benefits of nano armor i was hoping he would find it himself. so thanks for spoiling it guys