[suggestion] Fission rod

• This would be a nuclear item that caused all adjecent cells to generate a set amount of energy more each reactor tick say 5 eu/t, it would not cause adjecent cells any extra heat build up, however it would give 5 heat at reactor hull while reactor is in use. ( secound fission rod would give 10 heat , 3 would give 15 , 4 th 20 ,,,)

crafting recipe would of coure be HAYO-ishly expencive :
    DHD D: diamond H : heat dispencer
    URU U= uranium R= reactor plating
    DHD

• Official Post

This would be a nuclear item that caused all adjecent cells to generate a set amount of energy more each reactor tick say 5 eu/t, it would not cause adjecent cells any extra heat build up, however it would give 5 heat at reactor hull while reactor is in use. ( secound fission rod would give 10 heat , 3 would give 15 , 4 th 20 ,,,)

crafting recipe would of coure be HAYO-ishly expencive :
    DHD D: diamond H : heat dispencer
    URU U= uranium R= reactor plating
    DHD

All Reactorchanges are already denied.

• um ,gregorius im not talking about changing anything, just adding another item, how i have it figured out...that it would give people using smaller reactors a boost but be pretty much useless for casucs ..

• No, supplemention dosent change the way other stuff works ?

yeah it does

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• Official Post

Define "Some".

Really? OK.

• You sure? Check the definition against at least thirteen other sources, then cross-reference the recaliberation of the xxyyyhal-9000Machine with Wikipedia...

Haikus are poems

They don't always make sense

Potato

• Uhm the item you suggest only improves mark I reactors, actually..
    and mark I reactors have a low efficiency for a reason, they are 100% safe, going for the risk vs reward thingy.

common sense says no to breaking that rule, i suppose.

edit: appears i failed to read the "while it's in use"
    in that case it seems a bit misplaced, as not the uranium cell seems to generate the EU, but the fission rod.

• So... I was pritty sure... That Fission rod actualy cools and slows the reactor... Just a thought - By the looks of things this isent going to be implemented anyway...