Induction Furnace (+Rotary Macerator) Performance drop

• Hello out there!

I just found something i think is worth posting.

My fps performance goes crazy whenever i turn on my Induction furnace, or my Rotary Macerator. (This might be on Advanced Machines end, i'm not sure).

Two screens posted to show you the difference.

What makes them do that? I don't think the fact that they are warming up should affect game performance? :) I tested on my brother's not so decent pc, and he got 41fps when they were off, and 28 with them on so it makes a difference.
    Things to note:
    This is on a server.
    Optifine is not installed - only Forge and the other mods i use.
    Everything works, i'm just curious as to why this happens.
    This might be on the addon Advanced Machines part.

- Kasper

• Offtopic, but how dafuq did you get 110 fps? I'm maxing out at 30-40 FPS and stable at 14-20. Could you tell me how you managed to get that many FPS? (I'm on a laptop, so that might be the reason -.-)

• Offtopic, but how dafuq did you get 110 fps? I'm maxing out at 30-40 FPS and stable at 14-20. Could you tell me how you managed to get that many FPS? (I'm on a laptop, so that might be the reason -.-)

If you aren't playing on a server you host on the same computer the FPS you get compared to SSP can be a lot higher. For example, I can run SSP on normal view distance with optifine(multi-core, can't really play without it) and a 16x texture pack at about 70-100 FPS. On a server I'm always at 100-120 FPS even with a 512x texture pack with far view distance even though my computer is almost five years old and not very high end either (AMD Athlon II X4 620 and ATI Radeon HD 5700, 4GB of RAM).

• I just discovered that the induction furnace doesn't screw anything up. Only the Rotary Macerator, i'm gonna write to the addon author instead. :)

EDIT: I just installed Advanced Machines Original v1.5 instead of Atomicstrykers version, it works a lot better. :)