Looking for a MKI Reactor that can be auto-refueled

• Hey guys, I was just thinking... what If I got an auto-refueling reactor? I could make a machine that lets me put in the uranium and just pump it in. I could use a retriever for the depleted cells and just use a transposer and a small circuit that emits a pulse when the reactor stops making eu and hook that up with a state cell and a timer and then I would have an auto-refueling reactor. The issue is, I want a reactor that is MKI and has little or no cooldown time. Of course, I could use a state cell to add a cooldown timer but... yeah. Anyway, please tell me what reactor design you recommend. It should be the highest eff possible. Also, there cant be any empty slots because I'll be using tubes to pump stuff in. Also, it can be 6 chamber. I don't know if this is a bug or if it's intended, but I am able to pump anything that can go into a reactor into the reactor through the reactor chambers with rp2 tubes. Is this a bug or does it work for you guys too? I am using IC2 1.95... so... yeah. Anywaym I want high eut and eff and all slots must be used and it must be MKI. Thanks! :D

• Look up.. note the "list of good reactor designs" post that's stickied...
    TONS of designs there, by definition *any* Mk1 design can be auto-refilled when properly built.

• Ok, but if there are empty slots that arent supposed to be filled ever and the slots are before the slots that are supposed to be filled, the pipes will put the uranium into the slots that arent supposed to have uranium. Example:
    http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…odwa2pw69289762zi4ninooao

Now, the reactor is a piece of crap but its a good example. What happens when you pump uranium into that? It goes into slots that it shouldn't. Im not trying to prove you wrong because you are correct, I'm just proving my point.

• Ok, but if there are empty slots that arent supposed to be filled ever and the slots are before the slots that are supposed to be filled, the pipes will put the uranium into the slots that arent supposed to have uranium. Example:

Now, the reactor is a piece of crap but its a good example. What happens when you pump uranium into that? It goes into slots that it shouldn't. Im not trying to prove you wrong because you are correct, I'm just proving my point.

and? stick filler stuff in there such as the plates. (forget the name off the top of my head, the first one in the list)

• and? stick filler stuff in there such as the plates. (forget the name off the top of my head, the first one in the list)

I'd personally use empty buckets, since they won't change the heating characteristics of the reactor. Perhaps not as useful for energy generation designs (which like to be kept cool), but more for automatically refilled breeder reactors.

GENERATION (Pineapple + i): The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

Use coolant cells on the empty slots, they're really cheap and they don't do anything if not next to an IHD/IRP.

• ]I'd personally use empty buckets, since they won't change the heating characteristics of the reactor. Perhaps not as useful for energy generation designs (which like to be kept cool), but more for automatically refilled breeder reactors.

ah, right, that would work tons better, wasn't thinking right when I made that post or something.
    though last time I built a Mk1 for auto-refilling the design I used had no empty space.