Addons for 1.95 working with 1.97?

• Will addons from 1.95b work with 1.97 of IC2? Also, what about mods that have integration, such as Forestry, Railcraft, or BC IC2 crossover mod? I am asking because some people on these forums have said they do and I wish to confirm before updating my bigass list of mods.

• Will addons from 1.95b work with 1.97 of IC2? Also, what about mods that have integration, such as Forestry, Railcraft, or BC IC2 crossover mod? I am asking because some people on these forums have said they do and I wish to confirm before updating my bigass list of mods.

I've personally gotten Atomic's Advanced Machines, and Compact Solars working for me on 1.97 right now. And so far, all of my other mods (Forestry, RC, and the Transformers mod) are working great.

• Chargeing bench (the fan update in teh later pages, and compact solars are working for me, havent teched enough for teh rest. i blame thumcraft only just unlocking the pickaxe of the core

It's the idea of playing with atomic power, I am not perfect, same as any other human. Therefor, human = mistakes, mistakes = bad things, bad things + atomic fusion = very bad things. :cursing: :Nuke TNT: :cursing:

GO GREEN!