[Suggestions] Electric meter

• OK, my suggestion is the electric meter.

But not the one IC² got already, that shows how much EUs go through a cable,no

I think about a cable or block with its own GUI that shows the EUs that EVER go trough it

for example: if you have a reactor connected to this cable/block that produce 40 EU/t and run it for 324 ticks then its shows that overall 12960 EUs run trough it

recipe :
    [N] :Advanced Circuit: [N]
    [D] :Advanced Machine: [D]
    [N] :Advanced Circuit: [N]

[N] : Nothing
    [D] : Detector Cable

and maximum EU/t is 2048

And, i'm sorry for my english. my native language is German so please be understanding

Thanks for reading :D

• Cool, ein Deutscher hier im forum hab bisher erst einen gesehen.

So now on english again that would be so cool if Alblaka would really implement this because i wanted that since i played IC the first time :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

• We need block with monitor on it (few mods feature this, one with cannons and second one with magic) that display amount of EU passed it last window (512 ticks) in realtime, this will eliminate need of massclicking eu meter all time, just sit and watch.

• i mean a block/cable with or without a monitor that you rightclick and than it opens its gui and shows you all the EUs who have gone trough it
    with a reset button and maybe configurable redstone behavior
    for example: emit a redstone signal when the state is above 12000 EU or something
    and the output is the same as the input and you can change the output side with a wrench

• Official Post

We need block with monitor on it (few mods feature this, one with cannons and second one with magic) that display amount of EU passed it last window (512 ticks) in realtime, this will eliminate need of massclicking eu meter all time, just sit and watch.

i mean a block/cable with or without a monitor that you rightclick and than it opens its gui and shows you all the EUs who have gone trough it
    with a reset button and maybe configurable redstone behavior
    for example: emit a redstone signal when the state is above 12000 EU or something
    and the output is the same as the input and you can change the output side with a wrench

Why not both?

• I like this idea, it would be especially cool for SMP :thumbup:

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.