[Idea] Water Mill Retake

• The water mill at the current moment isn't much like a watermill at all, maybe make i so water flows through it, and it generates electricity that way, instead of buckets of water.

Thanks for reading...

• minecraft physics makes this either impossible, impractical, or OP

RUN A DAMN SEARCH BEFORE POSTING!

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• minecraft physics makes this either impossible, impractical, or OP

RUN A DAMN SEARCH BEFORE POSTING!

Better than wolves and a few other mods perform this technique quite well...And it was merely a suggestion to improve the water mill...It's a pain to gather water buckets, and it wouldn't be OP because it could give out less EU than before...

• Official Post

Better than wolves and a few other mods perform this technique quite well...And it was merely a suggestion to improve the water mill...It's a pain to gather water buckets, and it wouldn't be OP because it could give out less EU than before...

Waterbuckets hard to gather??????????? You Sir, dont know what a Deployer is.

• 1st) you've been filling the subforum with concepts that have been discussed before leading me to believe you haven't read the stickies
    2nd) watermill can also use stackable water cells for your convenience
    3rd) watermills already have an unmanned passive mode that produces .25eu/t if set up correctly and submerged(with flowing water if you like, i prefer source blocks cause they don't drag me under and drown me)

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.

• 1st) you've been filling the subforum with concepts that have been discussed before leading me to believe you haven't read the stickies
    2nd) watermill can also use stackable water cells for your convenience
    3rd) watermills already have an unmanned passive mode that produces .25eu/t if set up correctly and submerged(with flowing water if you like, i prefer source blocks cause they don't drag me under and drown me)

I am sorry, my ideas are just ideas, and I'm not the best at knowing about mods. I just want to help...I have lots of ideas whether they have been denied or not...And I just wanted to be heard...

• your free to help and your enthusiasm is appreciated but this subforum would be utter chaos if everyone said the first idea that came into thier head. in order to pitch an idea that won't get flamed to the nether and back you need to put more thought and effort into it

• your free to help and your enthusiasm is appreciated but this subforum would be utter chaos if everyone said the first idea that came into thier head. in order to pitch an idea that won't get flamed to the nether and back you need to put more thought and effort into it

Thank you for saying that. I appreciate advice! I'm just thinking of ways to improve my personal experience with IC2. I really am enthusiastic, I've contacted several different people high in the modding world, but like I say, IC2 is one of my favourites, and to have something that I suggest implemented into the game, well that would just be AMAZING.