[Suggestion] QuantumSuit Bodyarmor working as Electric Jetpack

• So, playing around IC and IC2 for a long time I want to propose you some suggestion.

QuantumSuit Bodyarmor is endgame item, and most powerful armor, but I (guess not only me) forced to switch to Electric Jetpack constantly. That's not cool. Completely.
    So I decided to propose adding Electric Jetpack feature to QuantumSuit Bodyarmor (thus modifying recipe to use one, maybe instead of 1 bottom Advanced Alloy) in some cutted version (only hover mode enabled, by pressing space (jumping) + pressing M toggles this feature on and off so you can jump).

That is. Thanks for reading, and sorry for my style of writing, coz english is not my native.

• I had the same idea but not with a Jetpack, but with the lappack so that it can store 1.600.000 EU, 1.000.000 for the suit and 600.000 for the lappack.
    or maybe lappack AND jetpack?
    would be totally awesome

• I had the same idea but not with a Jetpack, but with the lappack so that it can store 1.600.000 EU, 1.000.000 for the suit and 600.000 for the lappack.
    or maybe lappack AND jetpack?
    would be totally awesome

that is modifying its internal EU storage, and its not cool (coz your armor lasts longer). maybe adding usage of power for tools is not bad without altering EU storage. but that is not the point of my suggestion

• Alblaka has denied all all-in-one and combo armor suggestions i believe his words were something like "if you want stronger quantum armor then you should play in creative mode"

also repeating previously denied suggests is frowned upon here some annoyingly repeated suggestions can even get you banned (or at least flamed to the nether and back) please run a search to check if your next idea has been discussed before posting.

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• Alblaka has denied all all-in-one and combo armor suggestions i believe his words were something like "if you want stronger quantum armor then you should play in creative mode"

also repeating previously denied suggests is frowned upon here some annoyingly repeated suggestions can even get you banned (or at least flamed to the nether and back) please run a search to check if your next idea has been discussed before posting.

u can beleive me i searched suggestions section and HELP: Suggestion Compendium thread, didnt found any related information and started my own.

hmmm and fall damage reduced from quantum and nano boots not combo? ok, i see.

and i think its not a combo, just some sort of utility. Its really annoying to switch to electric jetpack to fall in deep pit, and then switch back to quantum suit quickly (to not to be overwhelmed by mobs)

• there is a jetpack alternative for such situations it called a "stack of dirt"

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"