[suggestion] wireless power

• Seeing as how in real life the tesla coil was initially intended to be used for wireless power, it would make sense that if there was power hooked up to the tesla coil and it was turned on it would be able to send power to machines. Maybe a wireless upgrade could be added that includes a transformer upgrade in the recipe and if you put it in a machine within range of the tesla coil then then it would then accept power from it.

• Wireless EU-flow got already denied. Use Cables like anyone else or search for an Addon that does that.

I don't say, your "insert whatever" is bad. I'm only showing ways for making it better.
    GregTech Website
    Patreon really helps me out. If you consider funding the development of GT, so I might be able to do it fulltime, why not?
    GregTech 6, the Main Thread, Bug Reports go here too.
    I'm also on #gt-dev on irc.esper.net, if you don't want to make a Forum account just to contact me.
    (I'm there almost every day, when I'm at my own computer. Yes you can drop bugs and suggestions there too)

• you CAN actually make a wireless EU-flow, but it's up to you to find out. 8) *if you know what i mean*

IC² Bottom-feeder

MinecraftGhast