My old compact Outpost (before i dismantle everything, to build the GregTower 2)

• Official Post

So i just wanted to show you my old Outpost, where i was experimenting with all kinds of Factories, before i dismantle it, to go into another Mystcraft-Age, where i build the new GregTower.

When you come into my Base (from the point with the two Glowstones on Doubleslabs is the normal Entrance), then the first thing you may notice, is the Maintube and the Visconduits.

You can also see one of the Accesspoints to the Tubenetwork in the back (Relay+Filter on the left), which is Coloring every entering Item white (= to Sortingroom), and also the 5x5-Chunkload-Seal of Thaumcraft.

The Visconduits are under very high pressure (up to 50 TCB), to ensure that all the Vis/Taint is being transported from all the Soulcrucibles, which are basically everywhere (because of many Thaumic Slimes in "Eternal Day"-Worlds), to the Visfactory.
    Behind that big Framedoor is my large Storageroom, where i store the massive surplus of Gold, Diamonds and Lapis in 4x4x4-Block-form.

Now to the Sortingsector. Everything, what is colored white is going into this Machine.

Here are six Sortingmachines and one Restriciontube+Filter-combination (for coloring the Items for the Defaultchest), which are sorting all the important Stuff into its corresponding Voidchests. (These VoidChests were not a good Idea, because they graphically lag horribly, so that i will no longer use them)
    In these Halfstoneconstruction are actually 4 Thermopiles, which provide me with enough Blutricity for Sorting, Retrieving and Alloyfurnacerecycling Items.
    In the second Pic is just my MISEL-Mk-II seen from bottom.

This is my Mainworkshop, where i craft everything, except things which need an Infuser or IC²-Processing.

It has:
    All the Storagechests in Rightclickrange. (except the Artifactchests on the left, but when do i need Artifacts quickly?)
    1 UUM-Projecttable (left)
    1 Book-Projecttable (middle)
    1 General Projecttable (back)
    1 Logic-Projecttable (far back)
    Alloyfurnace, which is also Autosmelting Rails, Ironbars, Armorparts and Tools (rare drops)
    Blutric Furnace for smelting Items, which should not be autosorted (when i quickly need Charcoal for Torches)
    My Mystcraft-Writingdesk + a few Bookstands
    Canningmachine for Food (autorefilled via Relay on top of it)
    Not visible, but on top of this Workshop is am extremely effective Wisptrap with Transposer, Soulcrucible and upwardsfacing Air/Dark/Air-Seal
    Taintcondenser, because there were once 4000 Taint in the Chunk.
    The Everfull Urn (infinite watersource in one stylish Block)
    Thaumic Repairer
    Thaumic Duplicator (with Voidchest full of samples right behind it)
    Colorcode-Relay to Recyclers (Color = Black)
    Colorcode-Relay to Crucible/Crystalizer (Color = Pink)

Here is my 24-EU/t-Manned-Watermill-Generator-Powered IC²-Processingsection

I know, that i could've used less Relays (like with the Recyclers on the left), but i just had too much of them.
    The Retriever on the left is pulling all the Items from the Machines. And that at a very fast speed, due to the Itemdetector-Upgrade right behind it, which increases Speed, when more Items are flowing through it (Timer is set to only 5sec).

My Visfactory. I make anything what is having to do with Vis or Taint here (except Repairing and Duplicating)

Infusers, Taint-Eradicators, Crucibles, a Crystalrefinery (inspired by Alblaka) and a Tubenetwork-Accesspoint. The Duplicator on the Top of the Soragetank is just for preventing Overflow (it produces Glowstonedust, which i dont produce in other ways than this)
    On the left (where the Brains are) is an Occultic Enchanter.

And last but not least, MY STARGATE!!! (Ignore the fact, that the Chevrons are not glowing)

That was my temporary Outpost. And now i build the GregTower on Mainworld 2.

OK you wanted a Worlddownload (i deleted all the unused Mystcraftages before)
    Worlddownload
    Its a rar-File so you have to use WinRAR or similar to unpack it (WinRAR's Testversion is free for 40 Days ever)
    Edit: I made a mistake in my Modlist, its of course RP pr5b II. (Screenshot of Modsfolder now in Attachment)

WARNING! If you come close to my Mainworkshop you will may get massive graphical Lag (thats another reason, why i leave that place)

MEGA-EDIT: Pre-Release of the GregTower2-Download

• Can we have the save before you destroy everything?

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• that was... TEMPORARY!?!?! O.o O.o

That's a rather cool idea, but a lone tree is suspicious, better plant some more. So really... forget about solar-flowers, solar-trees are the next generation :P

• i tried to install the prequisites in the jar for like 5 times getting a black screen until i realized i donwnloaded mysticcraft server... <insert facepalm here>

• Am i doing it right?

Notice minechemv1.5 your note said minechemv1, maybe that's causing the truoble.
    ---------------
    Yup that's it.
    Can't find where to download the old version tho.
    ---------------
    The minechem thread is a mess the wiki where the downloads shouls be is locked down.
    Could you possibly provide a link for minechemV1?

• Once, but DS_Store probably doesen't belong there. i already managed to get lost in your world by entering the nether trough the stargate and back trough the netherportal to a place full of weird destroyed cobble buildings and a mobfarm.
    Nvm, managed to get back.

• I didn't really get any graphical lag in your workshop, instead had some issues with your "Mainworld 2", which I suspect is because it's a mushroom biome and I was on the surface for a while. Different computers, heh.

I will admit I also didn't install Minechem at all, so I missed out on any awesome stuff you may have done with that mod.

One thing of note: your base looked bigger in the screenshots -- it wasn't until I walked around it myself that I really realized how compact everything is.

Overall impression: very nice!

• Official Post

I didn't really get any graphical lag in your workshop, instead had some issues with your "Mainworld 2", which I suspect is because it's a mushroom biome and I was on the surface for a while. Different computers, heh.

Mushroombiome? Lag? There is no Lag at all. I already built some of the dismantled Machines there, and made a working Factory (after releasing the download)

I will admit I also didn't install Minechem at all, so I missed out on any awesome stuff you may have done with that mod.

You missed absolutely nothing, because i used it barely and my automated "Dungeonchest-Loot-Au128/C64-Testtube"-2-Gold/Diamonds-Machine was already dismantled, because i stopped discovering Caveworlds.

Quote from karolk

i already managed to get lost in your world by entering the nether trough the stargate and back trough the netherportal to a place full of weird destroyed cobble buildings and a mobfarm.

That was my first Base, my second one was in the Monolith (where the Netherportal is) and my third was in the room right before the Entrance of my fourth Base. Now i actually build the fifth Base (the Basement of the GregTower) in Mainworld 2. (Coords: X=0, Z=0, Y=11)

In the Nether is also a Geothermal UUM-Factory using RP-Pumpsystems.