[suggestion] craftable cobwebs

• how should cobwebs be acquired in industrial craft? 10

1. 1) a crafting recipe that involves string and sticky resin to get a number of cobwebs relative to the number of sting in the recipe (5) 50%
    2. 2) macerate string to get a cobweb (0) 0%
    3. 3) cobweb crop (0) 0%
    4. 4) cob webs spawn around solar panels cause they just sit there (not a nerf they don't block sunlight cause they are transparent blocks) (4) 40%
    5. other(post what you think below) (1) 10%

so boiled down this is about making cobwebs with stuff from industrial craft which can be useful for decoration(smoke stacks, cooling towers, evil labs under haunted houses, etc..) and traps.
    i have listed 4 ways to go about this in the attached poll. Vote for the way you think will be best, and comment why you think so.

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.
    and remember kids "NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF JOKES!"

• And you forgot to mention UUM.

I agree, a UUM recipe would probably be best because while string may come from spiders, I don't feel that it really should become spider web through adding sticky resin

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• 1)Add a function to chainsaw. (But there's already a lot of function for chainsaw)
    2)UUM recipes.
    3) Silktouch ? ^^

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• 1) chainsaws function as shears which 1hit cobwebs and drop string
    2) cobwebs are decorative items a uum recipe would be prohibitively expensive if some one wanted to use cobwebs to make clouds and factory exhaust.
    3) according to the MCwiki cobwebs can't be obtained in survival even by silk touch

EDIT: i just realized #4 doesn't work cause you can't move the webs afterwards they just turn into string

true balance is impossible in video games the best one can hope for is to make it really hard to guess which of 2 choices are better.

• Yes, I saw it and forget to mention it (because of f***ing shortcut on my mouse making me go to the last page --')

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• ThIs is a good idea! I believe that cobwebs should have a vannila recipe, but in the meantime this would work too. How about instead of just applying sticky resin to string, have Steve weave it together (like TNT, but string instead of sand).

Haikus are poems

They don't always make sense

Potato

• ThIs is a good idea! I believe that cobwebs should have a vannila recipe, but in the meantime this would work too. How about instead of just applying sticky resin to string, have Steve weave it together (like TNT, but string instead of sand).

that's basically option one but the number of string that would be implemented in the recipe isn't set in stone at this time