Suggestion: Nanotech Autoassemble / Disassemble Industrial Cell Technology

• Dont you think, that i know that? I'm one of the best RP-Engineers here.

Please just say "I'm a good RP-Engineers", we could think it's vanity ...

The system of "Fuel" will be mostly the same, but with the added bonus of BC Oil (If you have installed, i havent bothered with it anymore since 1.2.3, RP Ftw), and possibly the "Gas" Thing.

Yes, but who would use Coal to produce (I'm not speaking about SuperFuel) Fuel when there's BC Oil/Gas to produce the same energy ...

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Please just say "I'm a good RP-Engineers", we could think it's vanity ...

Yes, but who would use Coal to produce (I'm not speaking about SuperFuel) Fuel when there's BC Oil/Gas to produce the same energy ...

A: We don't know how much Energy Gas will produce nor how we will move it, making it either better or worst than the current fuel canning system.
    B: Not everyone have BC installed anymore (like me)

• Official Post

Instead of this "electric bucket" I would like if compressor, extractor and a generator when adjacent to each other work without the need of tin cells.
    like compressor + pump.

:Compressor: -> directly sends compressed plantclump to extractor :Extractor: -> directly sends extracted fuel to generator :Generator::Glass Fibre::Glass Fibre::Glass Fibre::MFS-Unit:

• My own earlier thread (lava-centric)

The main issue I see regarding using this for biofuel is the extractor. In normal tin operation, the inputted cell is used again for the output. For any multi-use cell, one would need multiple "compartments"

• The number of bio cells contained
    • The number of fuel cell contained
    • At the very least, the current Minecraft/IC UI just doesn't support multiple gauges. Now it may be possible to avoid the 'damage' UI used in the IC tools and instead use a tooltip (as used with the analyzed seedbags). A bit odd for a charged item, but perhaps doable.
    • Next, finding a way of representing in the extractor that it is actually doing something (since all that would be happening would be changing values in the tooltip). A similar argument for the canner.
    • Third, how to craft using a multi-cell with 20 charges and thus require 20x of whatever resource(s) you need for other fuels -- and how to add additional gauges for those fuels.

Overall, I'll avoid here the question of 'should' or 'should not', and what the recipe should be for a bio-enabled cell, but in general the implementations I can think of for a multi-use biocell just seem clunky at best. And the creation of machine(s) whose only use would be to support an addition are usually frowned upon, though there are exceptions.

Of course, I admit to a bit of bias. I've not yet found a great use for biofuel. I usually find lava or wood or coal (or even construct a solargen or two) instead of using it; and I use the electric jetpack. *shrug*

• Instead of this "electric bucket" I would like if compressor, extractor and a generator when adjacent to each other work without the need of tin cells.
    like compressor + pump.

:Compressor: -> directly sends compressed plantclump to extractor :Extractor: -> directly sends extracted fuel to generator :Generator::Glass Fibre::Glass Fibre::Glass Fibre::MFS-Unit:

This would work for me. I like the idea of actually building machines, instead of placing a block and and there that you poke from time to time. The Coke and Blast Furnace from Railcraft are freaking amazing.

I suggested my NADICT because it would be (probably) easier to implement.

• Instead of this "electric bucket" I would like if compressor, extractor and a generator when adjacent to each other work without the need of tin cells.
    like compressor + pump.

-> directly sends compressed plantclump to extractor -> directly sends extracted fuel to generator

I would like it too, because actually, nobody use the Fuel System because of it efficienty ... (Considering to make it semi-automatic you need Tubes+RedPowerBlocks/BC Engines + using Tin (I'm not a Tin pincher, but I would like using it at Tier II, and if it consume more Tin than Geogens ...)

The fact is that CoalFuel is a bit UP because of little energy benefit, mass consuming Tin and Using Coal (Okay, unless you're spamming Solar Pannels, you won't need it after getting Nano-Suits but ...) and Biofuel consumes even more Tin ...
    I would like having big farms of reeds/wheat/leaves to create BioFuel-->BioEnergy as a way to produce UUM ;)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!