[Suggestion] : Paint Thinner and Builder "Cannon"

• Correct me (please) if I'm wrong, but currently, you can't remove the dye off of a paint roller. Can that be changed by allowing them to be crafted with a new dye before they run out completely? If this would over complicate the recipes, could we use sand to "soak" the dye off the roller to yield a clean roller and the same block of sand?

Also, any chance of adding an electric (or other source) powered tool to shoot blocks and items onto the world? Primary use would likely be torching at range, but it could also be used to feed animals, sow crops, fling dynamite, and build very, very ugly buildings. Would also make nether bridge work a lot safer depending on how early such an item could be crafted.

Although not a new suggestion (I know how to use search function), I'd also like to know if there's any intention of adding an altitude lock option for the jetpack while holding sneak.

• Official Post

Ranged building devices are already on the to-do list don't suggest something that is considered to be added.

In other words:
    "Welcome to the forums, ranged building devices are already on the to-do-list, please use search function next time."

• In other words:
    "Welcome to the forums, ranged building devices are already on the to-do-list, please use search function next time."

At least i didin't use oversized red font and point nukes at him :D

• Official Post

Or green ones ^^
    ...Who disturbs my...

DAFUQ IS GOING UP HERE!!!
    The Blockshooter got already Suggested and the Painter? well make 16 of them, for every diffrent Color, and use the M-Key to change to Autorefillmode, if you have the correspondend Color with you, and dont want to permanently craft the Color onto it.

• Official Post

The Blockshooter got already Suggested and the Painter? well make 16 of them, for every diffrent Color, and use the M-Key to change to Autorefillmode, if you have the correspondend Color with you, and dont want to permanently craft the Color onto it.

I'd rather have one painter and 16 dyes at my inventory and switch dyes at my desire.

• I couldn't find a block flinger using the search function. My bad. Is it really intended that I walk around with a roller and dye for every color instead of using one roller with different dyes? That seems like way too much storage/inventory space for all the rollers.

• Official Post

I couldn't find a block flinger using the search function. My bad. Is it really intended that I walk around with a roller and dye for every color instead of using one roller with different dyes? That seems like way too much storage/inventory space for all the rollers.

If its suggester calls it "Rock It"-Launcher, then its no wonder.