Rocket Science IC2-based Takeover IC2 [103]Needs Friendly Helpers

• what is a necropost?(i'm form austria [= Language = German])

If you see any grammar-mistakes please tell me :P

• what is a necropost?(i'm form austria [= Language = German])

think necro as in dead. necrobump/necropost is basically referring to folks bumping a 6+ month old and dead thread. (bumping == bring to the top by making a post)

• CrazyCrafter are you updating RS?
    (i'm waiting nearly one jear(WTF) because no one updates this mod really(exept that simple kid)

• Is modding difficult?
    (I even don't know how to decompile ic²)

• Is modding difficult?
    (I even don't know how to decompile ic²)

Modding is very difficult, with time constraints, headaches, and much more fun stuff like that. Thankfully, we have stuff like Eclipse, MCP, and Forge to help, making it slightly more manage-able and making modding more possible.

• Any one heared something about "ThatSimpleKid"?

• Nope. You might consider this mod as abandonned. Not to mention GT and ICBM would makes it completly redundant but for minor features, unless porting it also means "making the update Kennington had scheduled before he gave the addon up".

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• So it's dead?
    If yes then NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I've been waiting for nearly 2years...

• Official Post

You can't make sweeping generalisations like that. I for one horribly over use said Buildcraft pipes but suffer nothing from it. What you mean is, YOU don't and won't use them. :P

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Okay, can I say that it's redundant like RP2 Logic (even though I prefer this one to the OP MFR), or redundant like the first MFFS ... Wait no, there is a fight about it lol ...

The thing is, none really need it but for OP stuff (easy Fusion Reactor).

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• RS isn's nonsense ( I'cant spell the word you've said, because I'm from austia and google can't help that much) , becaue it is/was a really goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood mod (I think even better than Geregtech). Perhaps it is/was cheap, but not so op(If the one who updates it think it's op he can make it more expensiv!). And Gregtech... What is the sense of his Fusion-Reactor??
    Exept Plasma which is useless(You can't create Power And if it would be TOOOO EXPENSIV!) I hope there is a nice (Is this the right word?) modder who has enaugh time and can update RS.And if he does ist then the only problem is : MinecraftNotch

• For long. Just use GregTech and configurate to match your desires.

How schould I build a Fusion-Reactor in ONE-BLOCK which is not as expensive as the Gregtech-Poooop-Fusion-Reactor?
    And what are they for?
    And Gregtech makes also the normal machinen more expensive :!:

• We get it, you want easymode crative-in-disguise and you are not part of GT target audience.

So why not stop whining about it and go pester people that create mods that you like so they'd include the stuff you want?

• That's what he was doing before I told him he don't need RS anymore since he has GT.

BTW, with some configs, GT leaves IC2 machines as they were without.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• We get it, you want easymode crative-in-disguise and you are not part of GT target audience.

So why not stop whining about it and go pester people that create mods that you like so they'd include the stuff you want?

And who is an modder who can write a mod like RS?