Rocket Science IC2-based Takeover IC2 [103]Needs Friendly Helpers

• Just so you know im mkaing an all out war server that(at the end) will have a ton of guns,bombs,and other weapons.It will be a extreme PVP server.
    PM me if you want to join(its a hamachi server)

Speaking from experience, I strongly recommend that you don't make an IC2 server available through hamachi. IC2 (and mods in general) introduces a substantial amount of network usage and with the encryption that hamachi performs this is worsened. When I switched from hamachi to port-forwarding+no-ip+whitelist for my private IC2 server the per-client network usage was reduced from about 1 Mb/s to 0.8 Mb/s (I have IC2+BC2+RP2+some IC2 addons).

• i dont know if i'm bad instal the mod but he dont load:

i'm tested in cracked-version, and 32bit

edit: i'm tested whit forge 3.3.8.152 too

• Hello CrazyCraft
    did you test this mod yourself?
    If you did, you'd noticed that most of the textures are invisible.
    You should test it ingame

God blesses the child that can hold its own.

• Speaking from experience, I strongly recommend that you don't make an IC2 server available through hamachi. IC2 (and mods in general) introduces a substantial amount of network usage and with the encryption that hamachi performs this is worsened. When I switched from hamachi to port-forwarding+no-ip+whitelist for my private IC2 server the per-client network usage was reduced from about 1 Mb/s to 0.8 Mb/s (I have IC2+BC2+RP2+some IC2 addons).

One problem with portforwarding:I have verison.
    TBH verison has decent speed but all the stuff i like (anime and Minecraft) are harder to do with Verison then say Comcast.

• O_o just saw the server glitch post, looks like I screwed up GUI handling, do any of the other machines have a GUI? Probably missed something client side, but never woulda thought that THAT would happen!

Found another crash,if you shoot a thermonuke at another one on the ground when it hits the game does the savingchunks crash.

• I don't know if it was already mentioned but in SMP the reactor isn't working and the textures of the missiles are missing like in SSP.
    And the game crashed when I tried the Rangefinder.
    I hope you'll fix this soon because this mod is awesome!

• I doubt that this will be the new Thread for Rocketscience, you have o make a new one, because of that Hype which is gonna happen here...

But i like watching Letsplays, which contain Rocketscience, and i find its a good Mod, even when i dont use it myself. :)

A bug i found is sometimes when a missile is intercepted the sound will stop and the missile hits 10 seconds later(you have to restart mMc to get sound back)

• can you get the actual crash report?
    if you use multiMC just choose "open console", otherwise give me your FML docs from the .minecraft folder.

its not limited to the thermonuke,it seems to be when missiles hit eachother(one in the air one on the ground),but it only happens half of the time.Ill check with a fresh install of only IC2 and Rocketscience(no other mods SHOULD have interfered,but its possible)
    Also do you want a small hamachi test server?Im going to make one with Rocketscience anyways,but it could be the official test server if you want.

• its not limited to the thermonuke,it seems to be when missiles hit eachother(one in the air one on the ground),but it only happens half of the time.Ill check with a fresh install of only IC2 and Rocketscience(no other mods SHOULD have interfered,but its possible)
    Also do you want a small hamachi test server?Im going to make one with Rocketscience anyways,but it could be the official test server if you want.

Mmmmm, people are too generous! this is one of two offers, so I shall have to decline to be fair.