[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• My Gems (and the Emerald) WILL be exchangeable in Redpowerrecipes (except the basic Tools), so theres absolutely no Reason to have RP-Gems, and i hope Eloraam will nerf the Gemamount, or at least add a Config to disable them as they are extremly OP.

Couldn't you simply disable RP gems usage for recipes from your addon, and leave them other way ? Because they aren't OP (mainly because they are a bit useless with IC² except at te beginning) but too common for being used as something that is about as valuable as Diamond (Ruby is a bit less valuable, because it can just replace diamond in Energy Crystal recipe, but Sapphire can be seen as a way of saving 1 Diamond + 8 Redstone, even if you cant use it for crafting a Diamond Drill). And if you don't want RP gems being useless, make it usable to craft Gem-Armor ;)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• That's well. (But why could you use Gems if it'snot for Tools ? I don't have any recipe in mind)
    Gemdust: That's why your macerator need diamond ? To break Ruby where Flint couldn't ? ^^
    And as for amplifier effect: how many scraps does it worth ? (But that's well, a bit "unrealistic" [as using scrap seems more plausible, even if I don't care about realism] but it will give me something to do with gems, others than using it as cobble stone to make swords when I don't find my NanoSaber or than using it to create Enchanted Pickaxe)

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Lol, you have to wait for the MC-1.4-Version. And you already asked that, right?

I asked that but I didn't get the answer 1st time :P
    Why 1.4? Will it add something new or...?

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Official Post

Its just because i will make a major Code-Overhaul then, and even with using Lists, i dont want to search every single String in my Code, just for a Langfile.

1 Gem = 2 Dust
    1 Dust = 50000 Amplifier but maybe some other Productionsteps inbetween that.

V1.32a:
    Fixed Bugs like always (Not sure about Sonictron)
    Added use for Fallenbeasts Woodgas-Cells
    Added Methane-Cells and Carbon-Cells, which are currently just usable as good Fuel

• What are the Wolfram-Cells for? I have plenty of them now, but didnt find any uses for them yet.

Understand "Wolfram" as Tungsten. And look at the recipes, or use a Gregtech Computer Cube for that.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• What I like with centrifuge and more generally, your whole addon, is that it makes a lot of things that are usually "useless" useful. (Netherrack, BC Oil etc ...). And having this idea in mind, I've tried to look into MC to find useless ressources. And I found one: Mycellium.
    And do you know why are mushrooms giant where is Mycellium ? Because both are Genetically Modified via Radiation, product of Humans risky behaviour. That's why, still nowadays, you can find in Mycellium a very small amount of Radioactive Isotope. You should try to put this into a Centrifuge. Try with 64 m^3, for being sure or finding something. And maybe you'll find something that could fill a Cell and turn it into a Depleted Isotope Cells. If you've got a Silktouch Tool, try to harness some Giant Mushrooms Block, they could also contain some weird element ...
    But don't try to create it via UUM + scrap to get infinite energy, the ratio would be lower than 1.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

Edited once, last by MatLaPatate ().

• I just had the idea for a new high tech equipment with a awesome use :D

I would like to see a "Sensor" that can be placed on the block above a door and uses "technology" to detect if the person is human or not (just like the railcraft detector blocks but way smaller).
    On this way the doors could automatically open if a player is near and keep the zombies out.

A big + would be a configurable gui with some settings like "Owner only" etc. :)
    Edit: It should consume energy (supplied with simple batteries or maybe energy crystals).

Any chance you could add this to your awesome high tech addon?

• At first glance, I didn't think this mod was for me, but after using it for awhile, I don't want to play with IC2 without it.

Just wanted to say thanks for making an amazing addon and hope you keep up the great work.

• Have you tried using the Playerdetector?

It can detect Players in a spherical radius of 16 meters, and has three Modes: Detect the Owner only, Detect everyone else, and Detect every single Player.

See more info in the Computercube.

• Not sure if your mod does this, but I would assume it does:

The lines very similar to the ones marked with "//" repeat millions of times.
    As you can see, I played for 2 hours and my log's got 5.087.831 lines and 545.610.240 characters(520 MB in size).
    EDIT: There is another log which is 200 MB in size, that one is: "ForgeModLoader-client-1.log", the first one was "ForgeModLoader-client-0.log"

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

• The "1.3.1 World of Doom" is my world name :P
    There are other animals as well and me(player).

• Official Post

Note that i'm doing absolutely nothing in the Serverstartevent. And i overlooked the Fact, that my Addon loaded last (like it normally should), but thats just confirming that the starting of the Game caused the Crash, and not the End of the Loadingphase. So look if any other Mod causes that, as it clearly isnt mine.

Edit: Oops i forgot to release the 1.32b. I just fixed a few minor Recipeconflicts and added Mushrooms to the Centrifugelist.

• Yeah, sapphires generate in beaches and oceans while rubies generate in deserts an deserthills biomes.

Thanks alot. I don't suppose biomes from extrabiomesxl count? Like the mountainous desert for rubies. :P