[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• I fixed a random Bug with the GUI, which caused it to not properly display the Items. And i currently cant setup a SMP-Server, as i have only one Computer running, and when i connect to myself (via minecraft_server.jar as LAN-Mode isnt working), i have no Issues with the GUI's.

Is anything else except the numbers above 2^15 broken?

Yeah just the number thing. If you setup a lan server it's pretty easy all you do is java -jar server.jar and then when you connect to it you just do 127.1 and should connect to it.

I could test up just a basic test server if you like just so you can login and see with IC/yourmod

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Official Post

There is no single short-datatype used in the updatecode!

Packet105UpdateProgressbar

Code
    public void readPacketData(DataInputStream par1DataInputStream) throws IOException
        {
            this.windowId = par1DataInputStream.readByte();
            this.progressBar = par1DataInputStream.readShort();
            this.progressBarValue = par1DataInputStream.readShort();
        }
  • Just setup the server on your machine your working on then connect to localhost/127.0.0.1
    Im currently running a few servers on this.

• Official Post

Packet105UpdateProgressbar

Code
    public void readPacketData(DataInputStream par1DataInputStream) throws IOException
        {
            this.windowId = par1DataInputStream.readByte();
            this.progressBar = par1DataInputStream.readShort();
            this.progressBarValue = par1DataInputStream.readShort();
        }

Thanks Shedar, i got a similar Idea overnight as i also had Problems with Heliumcells in Vanillafurnaces, due to their high Fuelvalue. So thanks for pointing me to the Code. Lets see if i can fix that now.

• Thanks Shedar, i got a similar Idea overnight as i also had Problems with Heliumcells in Vanillafurnaces, due to their high Fuelvalue. So thanks for pointing me to the Code. Lets see if i can fix that now.

I'm watching you :thumbup:

• Official Post

I'm watching you :thumbup:

Ok, that piece of Code itself did not help, BUT, I just got the Idea to send two Shorts to form one Integer, and then i got the Idea "What did Alblaka do to fix that?...", *looks at decompiled ContainerElectricBlock.java from IC² 1.95* oh, he did the same thing.

Now it should be finally killed.

• Official Post

Ok, that piece of Code itself did not help, BUT, I just got the Idea to send two Shorts to form one Integer, and then i got the Idea "What did Alblaka do to fix that?...", *looks at decompiled ContainerElectricBlock.java from IC² 1.95* oh, he did the same thing.

I decided to use another way. I want a long field in my Energy Counter, so even two shorts wouldn't help. So I used my custom packet with long data instead of Packet105UpdateProgressbar. Sending of my packet only when gui is opened allows to have all required data and do not spam with extra packets when user doesn't see GUI of the block.

• Ok, that piece of Code itself did not help, BUT, I just got the Idea to send two Shorts to form one Integer, and then i got the Idea "What did Alblaka do to fix that?...", *looks at decompiled ContainerElectricBlock.java from IC² 1.95* oh, he did the same thing.

I'm happy to say it now works :)

• Maybe you should add explanation on the way LESU work. (Because even if the Idea is from me, I don't know how you make it works, and I would like to ;) )

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

The LESU has a Controllerblock and the LESU-Storageblocks. Place the Controllerblock, where you want to inject/extract Energy and then place the LESU-Storageblocks adjacent to it (or other connected Storageblocks), to increase the Storage of it by 500000EU (= 8 normal Lapisblocks).

The more adjacent LESU-Blocks the larger the Storage, and the larger the EU/t-Output/Maxinput. The Tier of it depends on the amount of Lapisblocks, so dont try to apply MV unless you have 32 or more adjacent Storageblocks (128 for HV-Input). It has also Armorslots (unlike the IC²-Blocks) so you can charge your Quantumsuit easyly in it if you have 128 or more Storageblocks around it.

Sidenote: It can also emit 1EU/t if you have no Storageblocks adjacent, so it acts also as a ULV-Transformer.

I will add it to the OP.

• Okay, thank you. (It's quite good, that's like the way I thoughts it has to work)

It has also Armorslots (unlike the IC²-Blocks) so you can charge your Quantumsuit easyly in it if you have 128 or more Storageblocks around it.

For each LESU-StorageBlock ? I mean: is it possible to make a complete wall with it, with the one you could Rightclick anywhere to charge your Q-Suit ?

The LESU has a Controllerblock

Has it a storage alone ? I guess 500000, as for LESU-Blocks, because there is one in the craft, isn't it ?

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

For each LESU-StorageBlock ? I mean: is it possible to make a complete wall with it, with the one you could Rightclick anywhere to charge your Q-Suit ?

Nope, only the Controllerblock, for the sake of Logic. (the LESU-Storageblocks themselves are as stupid as Cobblestone)

Has it a storage alone ? I guess 500000, as for LESU-Blocks, because there is one in the craft, isn't it ?

Yes it has exactly like you say 500000EU Basestorage.

Again a Sidenote to my Addon: Mobs are NOT able to spawn on my Machines/Blocks, even when they are full Blocks. (This doesnt include my natural Ores!)

So build your Floor out of Silverblocks, Sapphireblocks, Rubyblocks, Iridiumreinforced blocks or even the LESU-Storageblocks to prevent Mobs from spawning in your obviously not really well lit or slimeplaqued Base.

• Official Post

is this the updated one or the one in the op?
    both have the same filename but no version number

The Versionnumber of the Download is EVER the same as the one mentioned in the Title of the Thread. But wait i will now update to 1.08a

NEW FEATURES of the GregTech-ComputerCube:
    Click on the "M"-Button of the GUI, to change the Mode of the ComputerCube. Current Modes except the Defaultmode are:

- INGAME-Reactorplanner! Take this Talonius, I did it before you AND its compatible with EVERY single Reactorcomponent, even the ones from Addons!
    - Automatic Seedscanner! (must be tested a bit more, but doesnt crash). Put your Seedbags into the left Slots to let them Scan. This Function is designed for any Automationmod, so let you Tubes go into the Top/Bottom of it, and pull the scanned Results with a Filter out of the Sides!

OTHER NEW FEATURES:
    Heliumbased Coolantcells. Six times more effective and crafted with Heliumcells instead of Watercells. And yes in this Version i derped a bit with the numbers, but it will be fixed next time, as i'm now too lazy to compile it again. HAYO!

EDIT: Monoxide
    With as stupid as Cobblestone i mean, that they cant store ANY kind of Data, except ID and Metavalue.

• my items are set as
    item {
    D_Cell=21001
    Destructopack=21033
    H_Cell=21000
    HandheldSonictron=21032
    He_Cell=21003
    Li_Cell=21005
    Ruby=21016
    Sapphire=21017
    SilverIngot=21018
    T_Cell=21002
    W_Cell=21004
    }

but i get this in the log

2012-09-20 15:24:22 [INFO] [STDOUT] CONFLICT @ 298 item slot already occupied by si@7f79739f while adding gregtechmod.common.items.GT_MetaBlock_Item@7e960d1a
    2012-09-20 15:24:22 [INFO] [STDOUT] CONFLICT @ 299 item slot already occupied by si@38fb1f16 while adding gregtechmod.common.items.GT_MetaMachine_Item@6eb5fa93
    2012-09-20 15:24:22 [INFO] [STDOUT] CONFLICT @ 297 item slot already occupied by si@ba70127 while adding gregtechmod.common.items.GT_MetaOre_Item@13cad6b

• ah sorry my post (above) was made before i saw this
    does this version fix the conflicts i mentioned?

also does the ingame reactor planner take into count changes made to the ic energy values (say for example the admin is trying to promote reactors over laggy solars and has raised the "energyGeneratorNuclear" to 20 will it auto adjust?

edit sorry for double post, thought the forum merged them