[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Official Post

I really would like that the centrifuges are faster, that's why I hate making SI-Cells and everything else. I use Clay Dust to make them.

Complaining about slow things being slow doesn't help you. Make more than one Centrifuge, if you want Speed.

How about adding upgrade slots to centrifuge?

• Official Post

That would probably kill the idea of slow complex high-tech machine.

Okay, then making all centrifuges Automatically outputting cells into tubes/pipes (Like Thermal expansion).
    Maybe, all IC² machines, with GUI modifications.

• Can we do something about the 9 copper for a copper block in a compressor VS 8 copper to make a copper plate? It currently looks like the copper plate recipe is the only one used.

Thx

• thanks for the info, i knew it would be low priority since we already have access to them ingame

also: I think the IC devteam could use a lesson in update schedule from yourself. they are getting quite slow these days especially for bugfixing. I'm guessing that's due to IRL constraints, fair enough, but they could do with "recruiting" more decent addon creators to the core coding team like al did with Richard. the concept of "too many chefs" be damned

• Quoted from "WILLIAMK"
    I opened my world to LAN to try the Teslastaff
    but it doesnt work at all

That's why the Description inside the Computercube says, that it's 100% not tested. I just assumed it will work. :D

But just to be sure: You leftclicked your Enemyplayer with a fully charged Teslastaff, or?

yes, i leftclicked the other player with a fully charged teslastaff, and also tried to rightclick, and i tried to click on both :Quantum-Bodyarmor: and :Nano-Bodyarmor: ,it doesnt work

• Official Post

@KanesServercrash: Damn Creativetabs. I want to fix IC²-Items, by overloading them, and then you get a Crash when i'm trying to copy Creative-Tabs Serverside.

Can we do something about the 9 copper for a copper block in a compressor VS 8 copper to make a copper plate? It currently looks like the copper plate recipe is the only one used.

No we cant. The Code to add Copperblock-Compression is commented out due to the Copperplate-Recipe.

yes, i leftclicked the other player with a fully charged teslastaff, and also tried to rightclick, and i tried to click on both :Quantum-Bodyarmor: and :Nano-Bodyarmor: ,it doesnt work

I will take a look into it. But not in 1.22b, as that just fixes the Bugs/Crashes.

i cant start reactor planner in the computer after i uprage the mod to 1.22a

You cant start it? I tested the new Components with it, and it still works. Did you apply EU to the Computer?

V1.22b: Fixed Kanes Servercrash probably.

• Quoted from "WILLIAMK"
    i cant start reactor planner in the computer after i uprage the mod to 1.22a

You cant start it? I tested the new Components with it, and it still works. Did you apply EU to the Computer?

V1.22b: Fixed Kanes Servercrash probably.

oh, i forgot to apply EU to it,you're right

• Just to nitpick, the centrifuge animation appears to stop after changing from overworld - to nether - to overworld again from the outside (front / top) and the inside arrows behave funny until they finish a cycle then start again.

Otherwise YAY!

• thanks for the info, i knew it would be low priority since we already have access to them ingame

also: I think the IC devteam could use a lesson in update schedule from yourself. they are getting quite slow these days especially for bugfixing. I'm guessing that's due to IRL constraints, fair enough, but they could do with "recruiting" more decent addon creators to the core coding team like al did with Richard. the concept of "too many chefs" be damned

IC team itself doesn't require tons of people - dragonlord + 2-3 people probably do all the coding. Sure, they could add Greg into beta team, but not all people would like extremely buggy version

Did you apply EU to the Computer?

you should apply EU to them? Lol

• IC team itself doesn't require tons of people - dragonlord + 2-3 people probably do all the coding. Sure, they could add Greg into beta team, but not all people would like extremely buggy version

you should apply EU to them? Lol

Adding Greg to the test team will solve nothing. Greg is a developer. We are his testers. Dev or nothing <3 That and I doubt 99% of his stuff can even get into IC. They kind of crazy when comes to features. I rather just see greg do what hes doing and maybe consider going standalone someday.

Also anyone play with the new materials for the reactors? I'm wondering if you can use any design from standard reactors and use the new cells or would it require fully new plan? I'm really bad with reactors and only take blue prints from others :P

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• As I already said it (but I guess nobody read the post, because it was the last of the page 23, was a bit out of the topic, and because someone posted 2 minutes after me), I think we should have some Centrifuge-Recipes with Soulsand.
    Example:
    Where the word Soulsand come from ? It comes from the fact it's made of dead mobs. And you know how is Oil formed ? By organic chain of recycling ... dead mobs(say animals if you prefer, but we're not in that game called Real Life) and dead plants.
    To prove that, we could say that Nether Wart are growing on, so it has necessary to be kinda like Humus.
    So, it's like an advanced form of plantball/"organicball" ... it seems to be very close of Oil, Coal ...
    That's why I suggested it's made of Raw-Fuel, Coal Dust and Dirt ... it would even be possible that loots from mobs can be find in ...

More seriously: that could be good finding some usages for Soulsand (In this case, we should too find usages for others things I guess ... [Yes, I know, I'm overusing "..."]) and I suggest:
    64 Soulsand--> 1 "Raw Fuel" (used with Fuel can [empty] it could provide a Filled one, ore maybe something with a lower EU-value, or even something that could give you Rubber when extracted/re-centrifuged) + 2 CoalDust + 1 Spider Eyes (or very, very old meat from zombie, up to be as poisonous as Spider Eyes) + 64 Dirt (useful for Nether-base ^^)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

Just to nitpick, the centrifuge animation appears to stop after changing from overworld - to nether - to overworld again from the outside (front / top) and the inside arrows behave funny until they finish a cycle then start again.

Otherwise YAY!

Not only then. Everytime you unload the Chunk where it is in. Since its an Animation it has low Priority.

Adding Greg to the test team will solve nothing.

Exactly. Also its enough to report those many Bugs of the released Version.

Greg is a developer. We are his testers. Dev or nothing <3 That and I doubt 99% of his stuff can even get into IC. They kind of crazy when comes to features. I rather just see greg do what hes doing and maybe consider going standalone someday.

Standalone is not possible with this Addon, even when i use UE-, RP- or (ewwww) BC-Energy i rely on many IC²-Items and Blocks.

Also anyone play with the new materials for the reactors? I'm wondering if you can use any design from standard reactors and use the new cells or would it require fully new plan? I'm really bad with reactors and only take blue prints from others :P

My Reactorplanner can work with ALL Reactorcomponents. It scans the whole Itemlist once, to find those.

As I already said it (but I guess nobody read the post, because it was the last of the page 23, was a bit out of the topic, and because someone posted 2 minutes after me)

I saw it btw, because i look at the previous Page, when its beginning a new Page.

Soulsand = Oil = Fuel
    BC-Oil = Oil = Fuel
    Coalfuelcell = basically Fuel

I think my Centrifuge could be used to fill Fuelcans instead of just Tincells. (For all those Tinpinchers out there: I will also add the basic Biofuel to its list)

Kane Hart: Since i found a way to overload IC²-Items i can say, that i also found a way to disable QHelmet-Food, QHelmet-Air and QHelmet-PoisonCure seperatly. Will be in the next Config. Oh and the QHelmet will then have the (also configurable) ability to give off light like my Lighthelmet.

THIS IS THE BASE FOR A NEW ADVANCED QSUIT.