[GregTech-6][1.7.10] Moved to Website [Closed]

• Greg, in the usual IC mining drill made from refined Iron, but when I turn your mod, in NEI changes the recipe and mining drill made of steel ingot! I tried to do it from iron ingot, but nothing changes! The same problem with chainsaw and others!

p.s. Sory for google translator :D

Handy hint: If you install Greg's mod and something is sunddenly more expensive, its a FEATURE 8o

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.

• Official Post

I like Centrifuge time on the screen!
    P.S. Seems getSettingsList and getCardType require an ICardWrapper parameter, to be able to display different settings by the same card.

Really? I just have an Interface for all my TileEntities, which displays Primary, Secondary and Tertiary String-Data.

V2.01c:
    Added Rockbreaker! An electric Cobblegenerator. Here an example on how you can use it:

• Handy hint: If you install Greg's mod and something is sunddenly more expensive, its a FEATURE 8o

I think that it's not more expensive! Because usual iron ingot and steel ingot both made by melting iron ore!

• So i have updated forge from version minecraftforge-universal-6.0.1.341 witch is listed as the newest stable and recommended build (but crashed with you're mod) , to minecraftforge-universal-6.0.1.354 witch is the latest off the press. Now i can go into my world but as soon as i try to open my inventory it crashes again. And the error log has to many characters so i cut out how many entities where loaded

• Official Post

V2.01c:
    Added Rockbreaker! An electric Cobblegenerator. Here an example on how you can use it:

Nice now i don't have to use miner setup to make electric cobblegens!
    Make variants that can be used with other blocks that spawns (sugar canes, pumpkins, melons, flax , etc...) or your breakers also work with any other block?

• Official Post

So i have updated forge from version minecraftforge-universal-6.0.1.341 witch is listed as the newest stable and recommended build (but crashed with you're mod) , to minecraftforge-universal-6.0.1.354 witch is the latest off the press. Now i can go into my world but as soon as i try to open my inventory it crashes again. And the error log has to many characters so i cut out how many entities where loaded

Are you sure that its not NEI or another Mod, what is causing it? My Addon is not even mentioned in the Error.

• i don't have NEI installed and despite id conflicts shouldn't forge mods play nice with each other? Well that and without you're mod everything works perfectly fine i dunno what causes it :\ Is there any way i can find out?

• Was it intentional to change the mixed metal ingot? I can't figure out the recipe for it, which leaves me stuck on the Centrifuge with vanilla configs

Doesn't show up in NEI either.

Love the mod btw, It's nice that IC2 doesn't completely take over how I play in the beginning

EDIT: Sorry forgot to mention I'm playing v1.108

• Official Post

Railcraft installed? Try Rollingmachine. AND YOU DIDNT READ THE GIANT RED LETTERS RIGHT ABOVE THE DOWLOADLINK!!!

• Forever alone in 1.3.2 with my good friend 1.38a

Edit: Anyone know where i could find a buildcraft in version 1.4.2?

If you have never heard of the Farlands, you're missing out.

The farlands supports GregTech

Edited 2 times, last by CrafterofMany ().

• Official Post

Forever alone in 1.3.2 with my good friend 1.38c

Edit: Anyone know where i could find a buildcraft in version 1.4.2?

1.38c doesnt even exist. There is a 1.38b, but its not released, and probably wont be released.

BC for 1.4.2 you ask? Compile it yourself if you really need it, Sengir (or whoever is now responsible for that old Stuff) wasnt motivated enough to release it.

• 1.38c doesnt even exist. There is a 1.38b, but its not released, and probably wont be released.

BC for 1.4.2 you ask? Compile it yourself if you really need it, Sengir (or whoever is now responsible for that old Stuff) wasnt motivated enough to release it.

IDK, I had someone compile for me but what is the license on distro for it? I kind feel like I should do that for others...

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• 1.38c doesnt even exist. There is a 1.38b, but its not released, and probably wont be released.

if your mod can transport liquids and steam, then I won't need it.

• if your mod can transport liquids and steam, then I won't need it.

IDK why I hated the idea of say GT having the ability to do everything. But as time goes on I like it more and more lol.. Just because it seems like you could do a lot of fun things with liquids at a high tech level.

• IDK why I hated the idea of say GT having the ability to do everything. But as time goes on I like it more and more lol.. Just because it seems like you could do a lot of fun things with liquids at a high tech level.

I still like the idea of pipes though. Pump and pipe. I don't like the idea of my fluids going through a powered machine.

Edit: don't skip on a quantum tank :P

• Could someone check mass fab recipe for me. 1.3.2 last build I have the matter fab off but it seems now I just updated like 3-4 versions but the mass fab can't be crafted and both the matter/mass both don't show recipes.

• Could someone check mass fab recipe for me. 1.3.2 last build I have the matter fab off but it seems now I just updated like 3-4 versions but the mass fab can't be crafted and both the matter/mass both don't show recipes.

BEFORE:

ic2recipes {
    Massfabricator=false
    QSuithelmet=true
    QSuitpants=true
    QSuitplate=true
    QSuitshoes=true
    }

AFTER:

ic2recipes {
    Massfabricator=true
    QSuithelmet=true
    QSuitpants=true
    QSuitplate=true
    QSuitshoes=true
    }

You can also like me use both MatFab and MassFab :)

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D