Terraformer Mushroom Blueprint

• Hi

I think that you definitely should add a Mushroom Blueprint for the terraformer, so that it makes dirt and sand to mycelium and that also mooshrooms spawn there

Sincerly Germanboy133

• Official Post

Hi

I think that you definitely should add a Mushroom Blueprint for the terraformer, so that it makes dirt and sand to mycelium and that also mooshrooms spawn there

Sincerly Germanboy133

Und nun mal auf Deutsch:

DA IST BEREITS EIN PILZTERRAFORMER!!! Ich selbst, hab zwar keine Ahnung vom Craftingrezept (Da ich das nicht benutze) aber ich weiß, dass da einer ist.

• Und nun mal auf Deutsch:

DA IST BEREITS EIN PILZTERRAFORMER!!! Ich selbst, hab zwar keine Ahnung vom Craftingrezept (Da ich das nicht benutze) aber ich weiß, dass da einer ist.

Wenn ich mich recht erinnere, ein TFBP, umgeben mit 4 Blöcken Myzel, 2 roten Pilzen und 2 braunen Pilzen.
    If I remember correctly, a TFBP, surrounded by 4 blocks of mycelium, 2 red mushrooms and 2 brown mushrooms.

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• Ich spreche nichts gut Deutsch, aber ich spreche gut Dänisch und Englisch...

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Volumyand, mazeeh-gai 'nem other languages, nishik-matah tres everyone. Masren, amiresh English. (Und das sage ich nicht, weil ich euch nicht verstehe ;) )