De-Crafter

• Do you think this would be useful? 9

1. yes (2) 22%
    2. no (8) 89%
    3. it would be kinda cool but too hard to implement (1) 11%

I thought of a machine today it would be like an upgraded recycler. But instead of turning items into scrap it would "de-craft" it. It could be useful if u accidentally crafted something, or if you were making a project but abandon it. I'm not quite sure about a recipe though so suggestions would be good.

• The relationship between "recipe" and "output" has the cardinality "1:N" (Chen). This means that "output" does not functionally determine the recipe. That means complication, "dirty hack" solutions or "vanilla and IC2 items only"-like support.

Have you tried the mod whose name shall not be named in this forums? ;)

• The relationship between "recipe" and "output" has the cardinality "1:N" (Chen). This means that "output" does not functionally determine the recipe. That means complication, "dirty hack" solutions or "vanilla and IC2 items only"-like support.

Have you tried the mod whose name shall not be named in this forums? ;)

What mod is that?

• Speak not of equivalent solutions to your problem found elsewhere! If you do so, especially with your post count, all you will get in exchange is flames!

• 1 word. NO! more words. Useful but too hard to implement and kinda cheating. If you want something like that go get equivalent excheat.

That's a rather cool idea, but a lone tree is suspicious, better plant some more. So really... forget about solar-flowers, solar-trees are the next generation :P

• already suggested here , and deemed pretty much useless because honestly, how often do you craft items you don't mean to craft?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Official Post

Since we have an Alloyfurnace, which can Recycle such Items, i dont need a Device like that anymore. And that got Suggested the 4th Time.

Since we have an Alloyfurnace, which can Recycle such Items, i dont need a Device like that anymore. And that got Suggested the 5th Time.

• i think that a decrafter of any kind would be OP, and also, many things have multiple ways to craft them, which would it choose? if that worked, u could decraft a diamond into either 9 UUM which would be OP in my opinion, but also into a stack of coal, an obsidian, and 8 flint. OP

:thumbdown: -1

• i think that a decrafter of any kind would be OP, and also, many things have multiple ways to craft them, which would it choose? if that worked, u could decraft a diamond into either 9 UUM which would be OP in my opinion, but also into a stack of coal, an obsidian, and 8 flint. OP

That's what I said, although I admit, in retrospective, that I might have worded that unnecessarily... "domain-specifically".

Limitations for what can be disassembled and what not can be put in place, so everything you say its actually a non-issue.

Even so, this machine sound beyond useless, plan ahead so you won't find yourself short of materials and you are done.