Trade-o-mat Single Trade & 2 Out-/Input Slots

• Ever had this?? You want to sell one item (e.g. MFSU) but you also have only one so you can´t trade it. Because of that i would be pleased if it would be possible to put the one you have in the locked sell slot and if anyone wants to buy it he pays and then the one on the locked slot should be moved to the unlocked so that he can take it.

I would also like if there would be two out and input slots( e.g. you could sell a lava cell for a empty cell and 2 coins or flint for money and gravel).

It´s not only an idea, it´s the future.

Edited once, last by Keep ().

• Holoblocks as in: Clicking the slot with an item in your hand selects the item without actually putting it in?

Why would that ever be denied? It's how every machine should work. Including RedPower,... now that I think of it.
    If Eloraam hasn't included it, it may be more annoying than worth it.

• Official Post

Holoblocks as in: Clicking the slot with an item in your hand selects the item without actually putting it in?

Why would that ever be denied? It's how every machine should work. Including RedPower,... now that I think of it.
    If Eloraam hasn't included it, it may be more annoying than worth it.

Its pretty easy to code it like that. Leftclick = increase count, Rightclick = decrease count, one of these + Shift = make full/empty.