A question about the macerator?

• I'm using some addons and amongst them is IC2. I just noticed that if I macerate some ore into 2 dust, put one dust in the furnace, pick the bar out and put the *bar* into the macerator it'll turn it into 2 dust...? This isn't how it's suppose to work right? Worried I might have some addon interfering with IC2.

<edit> I know about macerating ore turns into 2 dust but I didn't know about a bar turning into 2 dust. Which seems a bit... odd?

• What addons are you using? According to the wiki and personal experience, this should obviously not be happening

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Any way to get the running mod list without a crash?

Only see that tidy mod listing when minecraft crashes... not sure how to get it except through a crash.

I'm using Magic Launcher:

• Any way to get the running mod list without a crash?

Only see that tidy mod listing when minecraft crashes... not sure how to get it except through a crash.

Perhaps go into your mods folder and hit the print screen button?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Hah, ye that would have been a bit faster than what I just did. The mods are in the post above yours, in the spoiler thingy.

• Are you using the normal macerator or a mod one? None of these mods seem like they would result in the macerator producing double dust from one ingot

• No, only the IC2 macerator. I was thinking that ID resolver might have done something wrong with id's perhaps that would have caused this "glitch"?

I disabled the ore generated by Forestry and RedPower2. But it shouldn't have anything to do with this.

• It is disadvised to use IDresolver. As it causes a lot of problems.
    If you have problems getting the configs rigth.
    This (Thanks to Mushroomhostage) might help with the bulk of the mods.

Buildcraft – spilling items.™

• lol update railcraft to 5.4.7b and ic2 nuclear control to 1.1.10b + why do you have mod_zAdvancedSolarPanel and mod_compactsolars ? i suggest to use onli zAdvancedSolarPanel cause it's better :thumbup: