[Suggestion] New power units

• Hi this is my first post :P
    So the other day i was playing with my friend on a server and we had a lot of power, about 10 MFSU each filled to the top, mainly because of our new High Voltage Solar Array. So I browsed the internet and the forums if I could find any addon that would add new power storage blocks and I didn't find anything. So I ask if anyone could make an addon that would add new blocks taht would contain more power, like 100 mil and a bilion EU, but make them super expensive. :MFS-Unit:

• Use it or lose it bro. If you had put mor time and effort and explained recipes and the niche of use this unit could use, I could be convinced.

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• First, I see a complete lack of effort with this suggestion as it's obvious that you A. didn't proofread your message in any way and B. didn't think your idea through at all as you completely lack any crafting recipes and basically just said "make it expensive", what in your mind is "expensive"? Second, we don't really need to know about how you came up with the idea to start with, this should be about the suggestion and its potential uses, not about how you were with your friends and decided because of a high capacity for energy creation you need an extremely high ability to store energy (1 billion!? Is there any instance of anything ever that would require this much energy?). Third, I believe this is an example of Tier IV Technology which has already been denied

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Official Post

1 billion!? Is there any instance of anything ever that would require this much energy?

Nope, not even Teleporters are expensive enough. And normal MFSU's are sufficient for Teleporting.

Third, I believe this is an example of Tier IV Technology which has already been denied

Tier IV is only accessible for Users of Addons, like my Lightningrod, or the Gravisuit. (Or my Standalone-Fusionreactor, when it's finished)

• Use it or lose it bro. If you had put more time and effort and explained recipes and the niche of use this unit could use, I could be convinced.

You have a typo :D and you're in need of a few grammatical corrections.
    Is it really that hard to pop 10 MSFUs in a row? IC2 is designed in a way to force people to put a *bit* of effort into their work.

• just hook up and mass fab and you wont have to worry about full mfsu again! hehe

Ephesians 4:29
    Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up,
    as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.