Is this dead?

• Last news in July, new version of minecraft is out since a couple of weeks and zero information is released on Industrial Craft. Have it been abandoned by the devs? What is going on?

• Oh look.. another 1 post moron that's likely soon to be banned because "he" can't read the freaking rules.
    aka: Forge only recently came out *and* it's still likely very buggy. If you had bothered to read anything at all you would have seen this. (it's all over the thread in the forge forums)

• 1) I don't know what Forge is and I don't care. I care about Industrial Craft, thus why I post here and not on the Forge forum
    2) Nothing of what you say is on the main website of Industrial Craft, aka the only place where information matters and has to be
    3) Don't insult people

1) I don't know what Forge is and I don't care. I care about Industrial Craft, thus why I post here and not on the Forge forum

2) Nothing of what you say is on the main website of Industrial Craft,
    aka the only place where information matters and has to be

3) Don't insult people

1. You must suck at installing mods if you don't know what Forge is and don't care, Forge is the mod that makes practically all major mods even possible, do you just get one of your friends to install your mods?

2. What main site of IC2? As far as I know this and Alblaka's blog are pretty much the only main official IC2 sites (I see the wiki as more community based) I know of therefore yes, it is written right here that RichardG and Player will be porting the mod to 1.3.1 once Forge comes out (see the importance of it?)

3. I don't insult people in general, I insult people I deem to be stupid

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l