Nano saber and zombies

• Is it just me or nano saber deals less damage to zombies?

I can kill both skeletons and creepers with 1 hit, but zombies which have same health takes 2 or sometimes even more hits.

Is that intentional, bug, or something wrong on my side? My nano saber is on of course.

• According to the Minecraft wiki they should all have the same health, are you doing this in multiplayer?

EDIT: The wiki's information appears to be wrong and by my count zombies have anywhere between 20.5 - 22 health therefore with the nano saber's 20 damage per attack it will always take 2 hits to kill a zombie and this appears to be intentional

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

Since around 1.5 Beta, Zombies have 50% more health then other mobs.

Are you sure about 50%, it seems kind of high? I tested it out and, unless the wiki was wrong again, found that it took 6 hits with a wooden sword that does 4 damage to kill one and 22 punches worth 1 damage so I think that zombie health is always 22 unless there is some averaging thing that makes some zombies have more health than others

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l