[1.97] Awesome Offer! Want you and your IC2 addon to have some VIP access? THEN POST YOUR UNOFFICIAL ADDONS HERE AS WELL!

• Do you recommend another mod for U-XPLOR? 1

1. Nope. (1) 100%
    2. Yep. (Send it to me via Private Message!) (0) 0%
    3. I've gotta mod, but you can't find it anywhere. (Send me the files via Private Message and I'll look it over, and if it makes it into U-XPLOR I will credit you immediately!) (0) 0%
    4. I made 'n' addon for a mod that you might like. (Again, Private Message me the name of the base mod and the files for the addon. And again, if it makes it, you and your addon will be credited immediately.) Remember, I can't credit you unless I know your n (0) 0%

I, Elias, (just in case you're wondering, my last name is NOT Erik) am thinking about putting IC2 into my U-XPLOR modpack more info on U-XPLOR in the first spoiler). I am testing it with many mods, but it is not yet open to the public, SO I HAVE NOT YET ASKED PERMISSION FROM ANY MODDERS IF I CAN USE THEIR MODS! But I definently be before I release a public beta version. But, for IC2 addons, and (duh) IC2, I am going to credit them before I give out a public beta. So, if you have an unnoficial addon that you would like to be tested to be in the public beta, post it with permission for me to use it and you will be credited in every Alpha that your addon is in! Also post if it is SSP or SMP, please! U-XPLOR might be multiplayer, so if it is I just wanna be ready.

IF YOU POST YOUR MOD WITH THE REQUIREMENTS BELOW, YOUR ADDON WILL BE IN AT LEAST ONE VERSION OF U-XPLOR BETA, NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!!

READ THIS SPOILER! BY GIVING ME PERMISSION YOU AGREE TO THE TEXT IN THIS SPOILER!

(Sorry about the two spoilers... I dunno Y that's happening. Just look at the bottom one.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about that red text, but I have to have extreme flexability with this mod, since I am planning to work on this mod pack for a very long time! And it is supposed to be the best mod pack ever, where U chose what mods that U want to XPLOR... it's fine if you don't know what that means, because I've asked a few people and they all got it terribly wrong. But, anyway, go on and POST!!!

Credits for Alpha v0.1.2:

[/color]

Alpha 0.1.3 with addons coming soon!

Requirements For your addon to be accepted:

How to NOT get your addon accepted:

Post questions. You may do that by sending me a private message.

Note to Albaka and Feanturi: Thank you for this amazing mod. U-XPLOR Alpha would be nothing with out it! For now, I'm not asking anything from you. If you think that I need permission to have IC2 in U-XPLORE Alpha, please consider that I and my teammates who are working on this project are the only ones who have this, so technically I am giving you credit for having IC2 in our modded Minecraft with a fancy name. Think of it that way. And please do not remove this post, I just thought that this is the place that people would see it the most. Also, we understand the risk that we are taking by using pending addons.

Note to addon modders: The developers of this mod pack are very high in experience with combining mods in such a way that gives everybody the best experience. We have gone through 12 versions of U-XPLORE, and have had other mod packs (none of which were released, so no permissions were asked or given), but we started from scratch every time and gave it a different name every time because it wasn't quite the right combination of mods, so it wasn't a premium experience. But we plan to finish this one if it means years of adding mods, subtracting mods, etc. But you can tryst us to keep a constantly updated, well sustained modpack.

MinecraftNotch + :Quantum-Helmet: = :thumbup:

MinecraftChicken + :Quantum-Helmet: = ... :?:

MinecraftCreeper + lightning + :Quantum-Helmet: = :Mining Laser: + :Nuke TNT: covered withsurrounded by :Tesla Coil:

Our motto here at Eli's, Inc. Trade-O-Mat: "Magic to Science, Science to Magic? We've got you covered."

Edited 19 times, last by EliasErik ().

• Gosh darnit, please, no double posting. You clearly have no idea of the rules and etiquette of this forum. You go message modder and apply to have your mod pack get them, not the other way around.

1. OMG CREEPER RUN AWAY!
    2. Go away, you creeper wierdo!
    3. What ever, I'll just go around.
    4. Hup, over their heads I go!
    5. Okay Mister living grenade, I'm going to knock you into those skeletons, and I'll follow through with a nano saber. Understood? FOR THE ALMIGHTLY DRAGON LORD!

• five things:
    1. Are you really a creepy little 6-year-old like your avatar? :|
    2. Based off the truthfulness of your location I'm betting point 1 is right :pinch:
    3. Like everyone else said you come to modders not other way around :thumbdown:
    4. 12 versions? seriously?! that is the best exaggeration you could come up with?! I bet this is your first modpack and that you are working on it solo
    5. I would like to expressly deny you from the use my addons

thank you, that is all

• Doing it like this, posting it like it is an honour for the modders to have their mod in your modpack, will never, ever work.

Sending a kind message to the modders in question, Alblaka, Atomicstryker, Cpw, Immibis, Thunderdark, F4, greg and many other people that work hard for their code, is a lot less intrusive than this.

Besides, as you can read in the official release thread the copyright from Big Al is very strict, and demands that YOU, get explicit acknowledgement from the project leader, (Alblaka).

Sorry if it very harsh, but it is the truth.

EDIT: You ask modders to accomply with giving you entire control over the use of their addon. Which is outrageous.

Still, atleast you asked, I know it must be hateful to get the entire community on your neck, but the reaction is predictable.

Buildcraft – spilling items.™