[suggestion]new concept of energy armor

• you wear full armor quantum, is it logical that each piece has its own storage? that energy should come from a single piece dedicated to store energy and provide it to all that consume energy.

So I start with my suggestion:
    - Tool-batpack similar and not placed in the chest slot, will have your own or can be "merged" with energy armor

- Energetic armor pieces should not have a mass storage itself, only a small buffer, the batpack keep them loaded
    - In the craft of armor, gems of energy will be replaced by other "gems of protection" made of diamond, of course

- Stay lappack replaced by other storage systems, as well as "energycrystalpack" or "lapoptronpack" will be created similarly to batpack

- Batpacks and family can be loaded, but never deliver energy to Batbox, mfe and mfsu (this is to not leave behind portable power systems)

- You can take jetpack, but his armor will not work

- Deve armor protection consume more EU, consumption today for protection of damage is too low

"This text is written in Spanish and translated into English by google"

• Official Post

The centralized Energyarmorsystem sounds good. So the Chestpiece (Batpack, Lappack, Nano, Quantum) should store the Energy of ALL Armorparts, and those Parts have only a tiny Buffer, so that you can use them without Chestpiece for a short Time.

I like the Idea, as long as the armorrecharging Quantumchestplate (1000000EU), doesnt work like the Lappack, in regards of Toolcharging.

"This text is written in Spanish and translated into English by google"

No it isnt. Google is too bad at English.

• You want other parts unusable without chestplate?

Makes sense... I mean, how many times do we see direwolf20 get away with not having a full armor set on (Lapbacks do NOT count as armor)?

Jokes aside, I think it would help players take having a whole (or mostly whole) set of armor seriously instead of skipping over 'expensive' pieces due to the sheer fact of there cost/limitations...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.