[32x] IC² Faithful 32x32 1.6.5 [UPDATED FOR IC² 1.95b]

• I don't have anything against people pointing out errors and that they want to help out fixing them, but can all who wish please send me a PM explaining the deal before adding links to their own fixes to the thread?
    It's for the convenience of those visiting this thread so that they don't have to spend unnecessary time figuring out what version to download. I rather just add fixes to my package and have everything conveniently in the first post. People helping out will be credited of course so don't worry. Thanks.

• Timmie3054, can I add your additions to my pack to make things less confusing? I will credit you of course.
    Glad you helped us add the new items for I haven't had enough time until now honestly.

Go for it. :)

Also I have one thing to ask.

Your version of the Rubber Wood seems to lack the Texture where the Sticky Resin was just removed.

This texture highlighted in red is the exact same texture that is highlighted in green.

When the texture should look something similar to this.

Do you see the difference?

• WHAT THE FUCK, ARE YOU GUYS FUCKING BLIND? ITS LIKE THE 3RD TIME I ASK AND NO ONE ANSWER ME, HOW THE FUCK DO I INSTALL THE FREACKING ARMOR TEXTURES?

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

Place the files in the Armor folder, into the folder that says armor in your texture pack. It it that hard?

• Place the files in the Armor folder, into the folder that says armor in your texture pack. It it that hard?

Men Im not idiot, i allredy did that and it doesnt work, the defaul textures of the armors stay, the armor icons are HD but the armor when im wearing no.

• I do not know if I am doing this wrong, but I dragged the folders and placed them in but nothing happens. Is this not the right way to do it because all the readme says is the credits.

• I have the same problem too!!
    I have the latest Faithful32 texture pack
    and draged the "amor" and "sprites" file into the latest Faithful32 texture pack zip file
    but it is not seem to work

Could someone help me out??

btw im using optifine.

and excuse my bad English...

• 1) Open faithful32whatever.zip open with winrar
    2) Create a folder in said zip file named "ic2" without the quotes
    3) add the contents of the OP's file in that folder, as in, copy the armor and sprites folder into the new ic2 folder.

this will work with any texture pack. Enjoy.

edit:
    Good work on these Piece, nicely polished. 3 energy crystals and one diamond to you.
    :Energy Crystal: :Energy Crystal: :Energy Crystal: :Industrial Diamond:

edit2:
    Now do this for BC and RP machines. Go. ;)

• It's work!!
    Thanks!

• Thanks, i should probably re-arrange the package and add some proper instructions to it...
    It's weekend soon so i'll have some time available for this now.

• Hey just letting you know that the pump GUI is missing kind-of an inconvenience ;(

Yeah thanks for pointing out. I'm planning to upres the GUI for real, so it's no longer just the original x2. But first i need to fix the stuff you have pointed out so far ;)