[32x] IC² Faithful 32x32 1.6.5 [UPDATED FOR IC² 1.95b]

• Vattic has released his version of IC2 Textures. Just thought I might let you know.

Thanks for notifying. One might wonder why keep this thread alive if Vattic is doing his thing with the original texture project. However I will be working much closer to the IC-community, and also making texture packs for various IC² addons, something I don't think Vattic will spend time focusing on. :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit:

• Thanks for notifying. One might wonder why keep this thread alive if Vattic is doing his thing with the original texture project. However I will be working much closer to the IC-community, and also making texture packs for various IC² addons, something I don't think Vattic will spend time focusing on. :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit: :Industrial Credit:

I would suggest, that you keep this thread open, but inform Vattic of your intentions and collaborate with him. People quite often submit work for 32x textures to Vattic, and he gives full credit, but it also gives more exposure for the textures.

Maybe if you worked on the main textures and the addons, and then upload them here, and maybe within the Faithful 32x thread? I hope that makes sense. Then Vattic can spend time on other textures for other mods, and we keep your amazing textures for IC2 and all the addons, but your textures get massive focus for IC2 :)

• I noticed that Vattic fixed the GUI for the miner so that the outline for the drill actually matches the shape of the tool. I'm glad - it was on my list of things to fix for myself if it hadn't.

• I would suggest, that you keep this thread open, but inform Vattic of your intentions and collaborate with him. People quite often submit work for 32x textures to Vattic, and he gives full credit, but it also gives more exposure for the textures.

Maybe if you worked on the main textures and the addons, and then upload them here, and maybe within the Faithful 32x thread? I hope that makes sense. Then Vattic can spend time on other textures for other mods, and we keep your amazing textures for IC2 and all the addons, but your textures get massive focus for IC2 :)

I've had close discussion with Vattic and he has no problem with me working with this on my own, even if he continues improving his version of 32x IC2².
    If I finish a new version of my pack before he does, I'll send him a PM with links and all that so that he can decide if something needs changing the way he wants it. I'm not required to do that, but I think it generates good community karma helping him out. Good collaboration is often what keeps this community going.

• I've had close discussion with Vattic and he has no problem with me working with this on my own, even if he continues improving his version of 32x IC2².
    If I finish a new version of my pack before he does, I'll send him a PM with links and all that so that he can decide if something needs changing the way he wants it. I'm not required to do that, but I think it generates good community karma helping him out. Good collaboration is often what keeps this community going.

Ah cool. Yeah, that was kind of my idea. The collaboration is good, and helps everyone :)

• I love your texture pack, and am using it right now! :thumbup:
    I will be 100% happy once you do the textures for BioDiamonds (the pictures go in /gui/mod_Biodiamonds/ according to post 47)

• When using MoreTreeTaps, I don't see anything for the electric tree tap. I can see the diamond tip. But nothing else. Not sure if anyone else is having this problem.

• That's a really odd result you got there.
    Strange thing that the icon works, but not the tool in your hand. And the colours you see in your hand aren't even present in that particular tool...

Do you have problems with any other tool, or mods like this?
    Or does anyone else experience the same result with the MoreTreeTapx32 addon?

• That's a really odd result you got there.
    Strange thing that the icon works, but not the tool in your hand. And the colours you see in your hand aren't even present in that particular tool...

Do you have problems with any other tool, or mods like this?
    Or does anyone else experience the same result with the MoreTreeTapx32 addon?

No problems with any other tool. Just this one for some reason. Not sure why.

• very cool but i thought MC patcher dosent work with IC2 how does this work or has this been fixed?

Apparently, since patching have worked fine for me along with everybody else (at least no one has complained as of now).
    Perhaps once should be cautious now that Mpatcher is updated for Minecraft 1.0 while IC2 is still for 1.8.

Anyway, I'll be looking through the new 1.337 version to see what needs updating.