help with terra wart

• ok im begging somebody albaka or anybody else to help me understand terra wart.
    its gotta do something other than just stop buffs. i mean i love all the secrets in surprises in ic2 but i need some help with this. just a hint or two please

• I think that is all it does, in the official Q & A Thread (where you could have posted this instead of making a new topic) Alblaka states

Q: What is terra wart used for?

Cures all negative status effects upon consumption.

therefore if the mod creator himself has stated what it does, I am inclined to believe that that is exactly what it does, nothing more nothing less

You can think of it as a milk bucket that only stops most bad stuff, i.e. slowness, while leaving the good stuff i.e. regeneration so ultimately it is not entirely useless as you seem to make it out to be

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• I think that is all it does, in the official Q & A Thread (where you could have posted this instead of making a new topic) Alblaka states

therefore if the mod creator himself has stated what it does, I am inclined to believe that that is exactly what it does, nothing more nothing less

You can think of it as a milk bucket that only stops most bad stuff, i.e. slowness, while leaving the good stuff i.e. regeneration so ultimately it is not entirely useless as you seem to make it out to be

A stackable milk bucket, no less.

GENERATION (Pineapple + i): The first pineapple you see, copy it into your sig on any forum and add sqrt(-1) to the generation. Pineapple experiment.

• well i know albaka likes too screw with us and have his secrets which i love, if thats all it is im still gonna make an automated farm for it lol, i cant wait for a potion api then i can add some new potions with terra wart and uranium thanks for the help fellas

• A stackable milk bucket, no less.

I wouldn't exactly call it a "milk bucket" (even though I sort of did) because its main effect has PVP applications, in the way that it stops all negative effects (except poison for some reason, or at least it didn't in my tests). If your opponent splashes you with slowness or weakness, and you have drunk a regeneration potion, rather than just share the milk bucket effect of clearing all effects, it will only purge the slowness and weakness, although quantum and nano suits make this largely irrelevant and in those cases it does function as basically a stackable milk bucket

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• I wouldn't exactly call it a "milk bucket" (even though I sort of did) because its main effect has PVP applications, in the way that it stops all negative effects (except poison for some reason, or at least it didn't in my tests). If your opponent splashes you with slowness or weakness, and you have drunk a regeneration potion, rather than just share the milk bucket effect of clearing all effects, it will only purge the slowness and weakness, although quantum and nano suits make this largely irrelevant and in those cases it does function as basically a stackable milk bucket

So kind of a stackable MilkBucket+