[IC²1.112]BrainTech Agricultures Datachip Package v1.7.1 [Now part of GregTech!]

• IMPORTANT MESSAGE: BrainTech Agricultures' patents have been bought by GregTech Intergalactical. The GregTech blueprint datachips now contain these crops. As a result, we have ceased updating our products for new cropstick firmware releases.

Greetings, employee of Apertura Agricultures!
    To increase the amount of possible tests BrainTech Agricultures genetically engineered new lifeforms which are now allowed on your cropsticks, provided you install this addition to your database.
    Seeing as animals and dangerous creatures can decrease the time spent testing by destroying crops or test subjects, we created new plants which substitute said entities.
    To make sure your brain can recognize these new lifeforms, we took pictures of the first and the final stage of the life of these new lifeforms.

Goodbye employee!

Greetings again, employee of Aperture Agricultura!
    DosGla, the head control unit of Apertura Agricultura, enriched the enrichment center's air with vaporised tin and copper. Please wear your HazMat suit at no times to prevent you from preventing deadly neurotoxin to get into your lungs.
    The metal vapor can be filtered out of the air and hardened by new plants manufactured by BrainTech Agricultures. Your cropsticks' database can be updated by the download and installation of below datachip package.
    Goodbye!

Greetings, employee of Apertura Agricultura!
    To improve feeding and thereby to increase the time spent alive and thereby to increase the time spent testing, DosGla allowed BrainTech Agricultures to construct datachips which allow fungi to be planted on cropsticks when inserted.
    Goodbye!

Greetings again, employee of Apertura Agricultura!
    Employing the procedure already known to you, we sell datachips for crops containing Ag and Pb now.
    Goodbye!

Boring version:
    So you can stay away from mobs and keep animals away from your base, this cropcard adds crops which drop mob drops. Pictures of first and last stage of the crops are above, a list of crops is below. Tin and copper crops (tin pine, short tine, and copper cotton, short coppon) were added in v1.3. Mushroom crop were added in 1.5. Silver and lead crops were added in 1.7.

Planned features:
    Animation for Tränenstängel

Known issues:
    None at the moment

Changelog:
    v1.7.1 Fixed a graphical glitch with the new crops
    v1.7 Added silver and lead crops
    v1.6 Update to IC² 1.109
    v1.5 Name changed to BrainTech Agricultures Datachip Package, added mushroom crops
    v1.4 Update to IC² 1.108
    v1.3 Added Tine and Coppon & added config option to turn off seeds that are not in seedbags (e.g. Blaze Rods for Blaze Reeds)
    v1.2 Several name and Disconverd by-tag changes
    v1.1 Update to IC² 1.106
    v1: Initial Release

Credits:
    Neowulf for the code.
    GregoriusT for updating and additional code.
    I don't now (Me) for the textures.

Thanks for reading!

• Didn't even notice that. Just to make that clear, I DO know who made the textures I made them.

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• Any chance of a 1.3.2 update soon?

Probably not, because the coder didn't come to this forum since August, the 31st.

The forum won't let me specify my gender accurately, so I'll just use my signature to say that I go by they/them pronouns.

• I could help you with that Problem. The old Source is seemingly enough for that.

I would really appreciate that! And if you are infinitely nice, you could look at the message I'll send you and implement my suggestions.

• I can't install this mod

so, is there anyone can help me?

• Thanks to GregoriusT, there is a new 1.106 compatible version!

Edited once, last by I don't now ().

• I like this. I made a Faithful 32x32 texture for it.

Make an idncrops folder somewhere, and save idn_crops.png in that folder. Put that whole folder into your Faithful 32x32.zip. The location of idn_crops.png in the zip should be Faithful 32x32.zip/idncrops/idn_crops.png

I was having a few lighting problems, but that was happening both with and without these textures.

• Thank you very much, IChrisI! I'll put up a link to your post in the OP.

• I had too much to do to test it, but today I should have enough time.

• Greetings, employees of Apertura Agricultura!

We uploaded a new version of the crop database. Load it into your cropsticks to be able to cropxperiment with plants that filter metals from the air. Safety procedures are not required when working with metal vapor.

Goodbye, employees!

Any word on if Gregorius will be helping move this mod to 1.4.2?

Yes, unofficial release date is Thursday, actual release date is probably around Friday

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l