IC2 v1.00 textures and world generation bug

• HEY =) it`s me again, now i can play ic2 but it have bugs like these so if you know how to fix it please help me thanks

AND i found these doors in ramdom plases it`s the reinforced door

• U.U and how i can fix it? with out reinstalling mcforge

Why reinstall MCForge of course!

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Typically you open your minecraft.jar in WinRar, open the appropriate Forge version .rar file, copy the forge files into the minecraft.jar, launch minecraft and voila! At least this always works for me on a PC, are you using a Mac?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Typically you open your minecraft.jar in WinRar, open the appropriate Forge version .rar file, copy the forge files into the minecraft.jar, launch minecraft and voila! At least this always works for me on a PC, are you using a Mac?

I am on windows xp and i doing that but when i install ic2 it will crash u.u and btw i am playing with buildcraft 2.1.1

• CAUSE when i install minecraft 1.8.1 it crash when i start a new world and that happend to all the new updates and yes i check minecraft 1.3.1 ;( with optifine and all and don`t work

• CAUSE when i install minecraft 1.8.1 it crash when i start a new world and that happend to all the new updates and yes i check minecraft 1.3.1 ;( with optifine and all and don`t work

Sounds like you got a bad black-market version...

• Just try updating to 1.2.5 or 1.3.1 and give us a crash report and we'll definitely assist you.

well there is not crash log, i update it when i create a new world o continue other world when it stops to generating it minecraft close automaticaly that happends the first time when i update to minecraft 1.8.1 so i still in minecraft 1.7.3

• [quote='RichardG','index.php?page=Thread&postID=73623#post73623']Okay. Install 1.2.5/1.3.1 and then use that tool to launch it. Create a new world and paste the output here:

Okay. Install 1.2.5/1.3.1 and then use that tool to launch it. Create a new world and paste the output here:

https://github.com/downloads/m…craftError/MCErrorV25.jari can`t launch minecraft with your program but i have another one and these is the log when i starts a new world

• I'm sorry to say that it appears that your (very old) integrated graphics doesn't support OpenGL 1.3 which is required by 1.8 and up. However I doubt many mod authors will give support for a 1.7.3 version